Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just received a $60 customs bill for those weak *** hazelnuts.....
mean.gif

Finally saw the champ pack red elites on feet in public this afternoon. Nice looking shoe, except it was on a tiny footed kid that looked about 12 years old.

HAZELNUTS AND MINTS WERE EXTREMELY WEAK. GLAD I SOLD THOSE ON SIGHT. IF IM BEING HONEST WITH MYSELF, ALL 4 EXT'S WERE SLICK WEAK, EVEN CORKS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE HYPE THEM.

I'LL BE THINKING LONG AND HARD NEXT YEAR FOR THE LEBRON XI EXT. MORE THAN LIKELY PASSING.

I thought u were lovin the denims though. Other than quality issues exts are very nice

The Lebron X Low's Championship Pack Edition are more impressive than the Elite Championship version in my opinion.  Very unique. 

Can anyone who wears a size 12 in Lebron X's tell me if it is doable to squeeze in an 11.5?  Please and Thanks.
Yes. I naturally wear an 11.5 but usually go with the 12s (can't speak on the EXTs, lows or Elites don't have any). But if I had to, I could get by with the 11.5. My issue is the plastic sort of flairs out on the side in an 11.5 due to the shape of my foot.

i agree with everyone on da last page on how da X lows cost too much & da cws have been pretty a**. IMO tho these are da best & my fav cw of da X lows. I told my self i wasn't gonna buy any lows this year. when da pics leaked for these back in may though I knew I had to have these. Was lucky an employee let me use their discount & for $115 out da door I cant complain. I think these are really underrated. pics don't really do em justice either. love these...perfect summer time shoe :nthat:.

View media item 544273

The Lebron X Low's Championship Pack Edition are more impressive than the Elite Championship version in my opinion.  Very unique. 
These are the only X lows worth getting. If you ask me, I think they messed up. They should've just released them as a GR to move units and just throw a regular X into the championship pack.

The X lows are definitely a dud. Can't wait for the XI lows that cost $180.

Back
Top Bottom