Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I could be wrong.
But the way that it's always been explained to me when discussing why American products cost more in foreign countries(& Vice Versa) is that it is based more on the cost the companies have to pay when receiving imported goods. The business pays that cost at the time of import but it's passed on to the customers and built into the price. The company exporting the goods also may be expected to pay extra shipping cost, which they take care of at the time of shipping, but that cost is also passed along to the customer and contributes toward what they see on the price tag. 

Also some countries build their sales tax into the initial price tag unlike ours which is separate. That can add up to 20% more to the price the customers see before they checkout.

On top of all that, some countries are in better financial shape than ours, which obviously cause them to make more and pay more for everything. I don't know how to factor that in but add all that up and you somehow get $500 for the Lebron Elite ID 
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with what Nike might charge us one day. Apples and Oranges

im sure all that takes into account for the price but no way it ends up THAT MUCH for a shoe that total cost is way less than retail.

like others said the cost of living is different but people arnt that well off in Europe to be earning enough to pay 500+ for a basetkball shoe

Ever so often, like how the mods come in with the big font and tell people to stop buying/selling in these threads, we need almost like a Public Service Announcement that says: OPINIONS ARE WELCOME, BUT IN THE END, BUY WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT!. Discussions are cool, but most of this just sounds like "man you stupid for buying that girl color" and then dude replies "man didn't you buy that old girl color? smh" and then the discussion over the ACTUAL SHOE is gone... :smh:

I looked at my own pair and looked online to remind myself with pics

And to answer your question.....No. I don't think either of the South Beaches are girly shoes. They toe the line between being fresh and gaudy. They are classics to me. Its the reason why most of yall are posting in this thread.

The Platinums are just gaudy to me and thats how most GS colorways are to me
haha not i agree with you there these plats are gaudy and thats probably the main reason i love them, i love to stand out

damn i want them denims, but i will not buy fakes from sneaker yetti or pay early rape prices for them.

All this arguing makes me like the "adult gs pure platinum" even more lol, that and my girl being upset lol im now sold on going to get in line for them at FTL cant wait to see people looking at me crazy for getting these.....so since im pretty new to the lebron thread, has there been this much conflict on his other colorways of the X?

All this arguing makes me like the "adult gs pure platinum" even more lol, that and my girl being upset lol im now sold on going to get in line for them at FTL cant wait to see people looking at me crazy for getting these.....so since im pretty new to the lebron thread, has there been this much conflict on his other colorways of the X?

Not really except for denims probably.

my last 2 cents about this, since people are calling the pure plats a little girl color or a GS release then yall must think the all SB colorways, including the 8's and miami vice 9's. are for girls or little kids since its teal pink and grey correct?

Yes they are but they're still dope unlike those wack pure platinums that are dropping.

Stay out of this brah :lol: go find a RD for those wack *** Slurpee/Barcelona/N7 Kobe 8s you like!! Yea, I said that! :rofl:

Wow its like the episode of dave chapelle haters ball in here lol

Btw imho the blue pink denims are ugly notice the keyword of "imho" lol

Last edited:
View media item 390295I'm gonna post this again for all the little girls out here without the confidence of a man to rock pink. IT'S A COLOR. I'm not looking for this at all but EVERYWHERE I go when I'm wearing these I get compliments from everybody from old people to kids. I love loud shoes simply because we pay so much for them I like them to stand out and look cool sitting in my room or just to look at. All different shades of pink are welcome in my closet. I don't like olive green or brown those are my two buggaboos{insert will ferrel or Danny mcbride voice I forget which one said that} . When it comes down to it pink is actually a mans color because it takes a man to look past the pettiness of people thinking your gay or feminine for wearing a certain color. Rant rant rant

Yeah you probably shouldn't have posted this picture again. Last time I ignored the two twin sized beds next to eachother. What you sharing a room with your little brother? Talmbout how you pay so much to standout, you should probably save a little bit to move out.

I hope someone in here could help me out with my question. I want to buy the Carbonado Hoodie but I´m not sure about the size. 
No reviews on all major sites so I´m curious if it runs big, small or just regular. I´m 6´3 around 200 pounds and wide shoulders. 
I personally would go with Large. Really appreciate answers. 

Multiple personalities all chasing each other around. How do you keep track of who's who? Lol

I hope someone in here could help me out with my question. I want to buy the Carbonado Hoodie but I´m not sure about the size. 

No reviews on all major sites so I´m curious if it runs big, small or just regular. I´m 6´3 around 200 pounds and wide shoulders. 

My only exp with hoodies from nike is the all star area 72 hoody, i got a XL and it fits good with room to shrink since ive had that problem with sweats and hoodies before, and im 5'10"/175

Lol, how are you going to try to clown people that don't like the plats or pink with that pic of you in that room looking like a jail? Can't call other people girls with you standing on a bed taking pics of shoes with your little brothers bed right next to you

Last edited:
Yeah you probably shouldn't have posted this picture again. Last time I ignored the two twin sized beds next to eachother. What you sharing a room with your little brother? Talmbout how you pay so much to standout, you should probably save a little bit to move out.
sick.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
MAN I'm rolling off of that one! Shots fired!

the area 72's aka all star lebron's that released back in feb....people also called them girl shoes, fruity peebles, and all sorts of mean things were said about those who liked and wanted them.....some of those same people either changed their mind and copped and now love them or either changed their mind wanted to cop but couldnt and now are on the hunt for them!

Haha... how in the world did you come to that conclusion?!?! In what world paying almost $550 for a pair of shoes is "not as bad"?
You must assume people in Europe, which is not one country btw, make twice as much than in the U.S.?
Also if you break down the pricing you'll notice that Nike+ Enabled version is 30% more expensive than in the states but the Sport pack is already 50% more expensive.
Nike is playing us with the pricing and no known logic applies here other than $$$$$.

Yea people think the rate of pay in Europe is the same :rolleyes yea someone in Poland is paid a lot less - the avg income throughout Europe is prob less when INCOME tax is factored in.

Not all euro country's have euros as currency, the unemployment rates across Europe are far higher than the US and that effects the economic climate across Europe, you can be sure Greece is no where near as stable as the US economy.

Hey NT, quick question!

I haven't bought a pair of Lebron in awhile, I tried to scroll through the pages to see if this had been answered but all i see is people arguing over whether the shoe is dope (beauty is in the eye of the beholder IMO) but i was just wondering if people knew how hard these should be able to get? I know the Area 72s were a little more difficult to get compared to the other releases that sit on the shelves, so i was just wondering if these were going to be hard to get or do you think i could scoop after work at 6 Saturday night? thanks for yalls insight.....

PS... LMFAO at these people getting sensitive at what other people like

Hey NT, quick question!

I haven't bought a pair of Lebron in awhile, I tried to scroll through the pages to see if this had been answered but all i see is people arguing over whether the shoe is dope (beauty is in the eye of the beholder IMO) but i was just wondering if people knew how hard these should be able to get? I know the Area 72s were a little more difficult to get compared to the other releases that sit on the shelves, so i was just wondering if these were going to be hard to get or do you think i could scoop after work at 6 Saturday night? thanks for yalls insight.....

PS... LMFAO at these people getting sensitive at what other people like
Honestly should be because every site is getting a FSR so you should be good, hopefully 

I have two Nike hoodies that are made in the same material i think. An nfl one, and another all black. I went large on both and I am 5' 10" 175. My suggestion would be go to a Nike store and try one on

Back
Top Bottom