Windchill
Jade
X mas
Volts
Area 72
Low Knicks
2 corks
Hazelmuts

Wish the denims woulda dropped yesterday with the grapes..I woulda been busting em for fathers day...anyhow happy fathers day to all n enjoy spending time with the kids...peace out

Other than being limited, not sure what the appeal is of the MVPs is, especially as a shoe to wear, to each his own though...
sick.gif

Get them crimsons now they gon be gone for those that cant get them Denims :nerd:
What's funny is I was just sayin to myself was...If I don't cop the Denims or the Hazels, I'm most def gettin the Crimsons. But, I'm hopin the Crimsons sit long after the Hazels drop, but if I start seein the sizes disappear on NDC and Eastbay it's gonna be time for me to make some decisions

Lol Right there with ya homie.

Just talked with someone from Nike HQ and they looked all over and could find no info on the release date. 
mad.gif

if it were guaranteed yes, but since most lose no

But they don't charge if u don't win

All but 1 is closed
And rsnd is charging $90!!!

But if its really limited I'm might go ahead

It's its like the black grapes
Then I ain't paying that much

Wooooooo!! Congrats fam! I hope you didn't have to spend an obscene amount, nice pick up either way.

Not a fan of the X lows, exposed fly wire isn't working for me, but the raspberry colored pair sounds interesting. Good luck this coming weekend with these denims NT

I have a friend who hooked me up......paid retail plus shipping and I tipped him $50........I help him acquire shoes all the time and he returned the favor.......big time......

Back
Top Bottom