Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nah, I checked it out and I think it was an error cause I only saw a size 8 and 14 slot for NTLA. Doubt anyone checked out that fast as soon as it went up...

I saw an multiple sizes for LA when I did my first run through.

They just went incredibly fast.

I saw a FSR for Chicago when they put the shoes up, I was SHOCKED considering the MVP's had no sizes due to RNDS taking them all for themselves. When I reloaded they still had most all sizes. First time trying with them so we will see if they are as lucky this week.

I wonder if rsvpsniper will be back for this release that is probably the only shot I have at getting these.

Memphis plans to be back and running for these. He also said he would never do an RSVP over $50 during the WTL mess while RNSD was going at him. RNSD has been pretty crappy lately, and that's with them
and every other site exaggerating their results a lot of the time.

There are a lot more individuals like Mez One with similar bots working on 1-2 pair per store, but just at a few stores, that are definitely getting in faster bc all resources are going towards just those 1 or 2 RSVPs. This has really been visible on the few super limited shoes we've had the last couple weeks, with limited runs at each store. RSVP services can't pull some number out of the air when we know the Niketown has 18 pairs total. I haven't seen any Niketowns confirm they're releasing these yet, could be like the corks and all these RSVP sales will be refunded anyway.

Last edited:
Ok I have a new business idea
I'm gonna sell for $50 an RSVP for the RSVP sites its not guaranteed but I'm gonna take ur money ...... Smh

rsvp paying is sad to discuss but its the new wave. it's the same as paying a homeless man to stand in line and camp for u. let's go back to before the WTLMVP released. if niketown said u could camp out, would anyone be against paying a homeless man cheeseburgers and 50$ to keep 

a spot in line? I wouldn't be. i have no problem paying an extra 40-50 dollars for an almost secured cop. i look at it as the same. just my pov.

Memphis plans to be back and running for these. He also said he would never do an RSVP over $50 during the WTL mess while RNSD was going at him. RNSD has been pretty crappy lately, and that's with them
and every other site exaggerating their results a lot of the time.

There are a lot more individuals like Mez One with similar bots working on 1-2 pair per store, but just at a few stores, that are definitely getting in faster bc all resources are going towards just those 1 or 2 RSVPs. This has really been visible on the few super limited shoes we've had the last couple weeks, with limited runs at each store. RSVP services can't pull some number out of the air when we know the Niketown has 18 pairs total. I haven't seen any Niketowns confirm they're releasing these yet, could be like the corks and all these RSVP sales will be refunded anyway.
Yeah I remember hearing about their twitter altercation. Lets see how this release goes and see at which Nike towns they will release at. I know NDC for me is not going to come through as it did with the black grapes this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom