Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Since now there's only a handful of packs online they are going for a large amount. Once the pack actually releases and more pairs are uploaded on ebay and Craig prices will drop significantly. Doubt anyone is making $5,000 come Saturday.
I mean if there really is less than 600 packs made. I can see it happening.

600 made... 300 or so kept for the people that actually want them... and yes, there are people out there means 300 out there for the world to buy... not 300 size 10.5s but 300 total which could be what, 15 or so per size for the world to buy... at least 100 will be marked at the sky high, nobody gonna buy price.. doesn't leave many for the masses to buy. thirst is there. price will not be nice.

his theory was based off of the possible flooding the market with the packs... cant flood what isn't really available.

For that paypal tax reporting, make sure you document cost of goods and shipping costs. There's huge difference between $20,000 profit and $20,000 revenue. Uncle Sam only taxes profits. Hopefully, these rsvps sites get themselves good cpas at the end of the year. Because that's service/labor is all profit and income. And they are well over 200 transactions too.
So true not to make this a tax conversation but those guys better be ready an extra 20,000 can easily put you in another tax bracket AND you are taxed on your profits so in essence you get double-taxed.  And since they are a service, not to may areas to write off anything other than the cost of running the website/computer(s) used and maybe home office which are deductions that give you almost nothing.  

It's still amazing how the hype for Nike shoes has spawned new businesses piggy-backing on the hype.  Last year at this time I only remember Rspot being one of the few sources to help Copp kicks from nike.  Now you have RSVP services, bots and bots and bots for sale on ebay, online, everywhere for almost every online shoe retailer and new and improved services popping up daily.  

Everything is you have to pay for even a remote chance to play.

I say out of all these packs 80% will be re-sold some way or will have costed the initial buyer at least double if not triple retail to copp.  Every HOH raffle will maybe have 1 or 2 winners for the small sizes and the rest WILL ALL be rigged to serve the management and their circle.  Same goes for Niketowns.  Some people don't even see shoes, they see car down payment, vacations and tuition payment.  Only 18% will keep and probaly 2% wear. What do you think?

Last edited:
wishing the IRS upon a bot-user is something else. IRS goes for the jugular

its the seller actually... and its part of the business. not wishing it on anyone. its the reality of the situation.

really want to ID some Xs before they all go away. probably will do 1 elite but that price doe.... :x

600 made... 300 or so kept for the people that actually want them... and yes, there are people out there means 300 out there for the world to buy... not 300 size 10.5s but 300 total which could be what, 15 or so per size for the world to buy... at least 100 will be marked at the sky high, nobody gonna buy price.. doesn't leave many for the masses to buy. thirst is there. price will not be nice.

his theory was based off of the possible flooding the market with the packs... cant flood what isn't really available.

I've been following this thread since the lebron MVP therefore I've been aware of the quantity of packs available. When I said "when more packs appear on ebay and Craig" I didn't mean a GR flood that you guys mention. Just meant when there are more sellers to choose from prices won't be as high as we see now (5,000 or so,) not sure what the average ebay rate is now. Unless sellers pull a RSVP move and everyone charges 5,000 lol.

I do agree. If 300 or more get the pack to keep then online quanity won't differ and prices will remain high. I made my comment predicting more then half will purchase to resell.

On a side note my mints I purchase last week off FTL are out for delivery. Dreading how horrible the box is gonna be. As long as my pair is near flawless then I'm good.

Last edited:
yall know what i meant stop acting stupid. 

i hate how they give extra tickets if you buy ****.

You must be a child.  Im sorry i have a life and thought differently.  Would you like a cookie now?
your implying that i dont have a life because i knew it was gonna be raffle 
indifferent.gif

your implying that i dont have a life because i knew it was gonna be raffle 
indifferent.gif
Im implying you have no life, because you continue to bring up something no one gives a **** about with the intention you will receive kudos or some ****. 
roll.gif

I only buy shoes i want and wear, so EXCUSE me if im behind with information.  Its not that serious brah.

you guy should meetup in MIAMI and hug this one out.

UNKWN is call-in raffle?  I don't read this anywhere

laugh.gif
if you think you are out smarting the system... this is a what we call a hacked up solution and it can also cause you to lose your paypal account. in the mean time meaning you will be heading to the world of ghost paypal accounts.
sick.gif
dont think i said anything about out smarting the system... simply stated "work around".. it may be a temporary fix, for a temporary problem.. 

Back
Top Bottom