OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

ob1pinoy thanks for the help, i appreciate it, if you can could you give me the address for The Spot in berkeley because i tried to find if they have a website and no luck

thanks
[/center]

Uptempoair.com has sizes 8-12, but their prices are insane :rolleyes
eyes.gif
at 4 bills a pop.......

im hoping nike pulls the af1 sheed again... where they are suppose to be limited but are mass released.
Reppin UCD!

Probably mass produced but without the embroidered date. Who cares anyway I got my 2 pairs 10.5 and 11. Its going to look sweet with my home white authentic.

^^ Consider me on the bandwagon...i give myself a
indifferent.gif

I still don't think they all that hot (they not cheap looking like the FIRST ones we saw in black/white/red..but not so much better that it makes it hot) ...but....I cant lie. I like them benjamins...i HOPE(and pray) that my parents will lemme cop 2 pairs..one to ds (and i hate dsing as well, but this seems to be diff.) and one for selling NOW on ebay(so that my parents can fill in the "lost" money)

(yeah yeah, hate on me for gettin my parents to buy it)

i wish somebody would hook me up..... :frown:
frown.gif
sz 10 anybody?? I really like this colorway..hotter than the black ones for sure...

You think they are limited where you live, Australia is only getting 24pairs in total.

We are getting only 7 pairs @ Kickz101 in the next week.

>:
mad.gif

Quote:
To those who jumped on the bandwagon, where a once "ugly shoe"

^^ They are STILL an ugly shoe to me. I want them so that I can trade them for rare kicks later on that I can not get in Canada.

Not every1 is getting them cause they are "hot". Some ppl love the ZG. Some buy to resell etc etc.

ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

it was cool seeing some Nters in the flesh(should I insert "pause" or "no homo" here? :lol:
laugh.gif
)
I remember shugaray and derrick. I think I remember udub too....were you standing by the lampost for a while?
I REALLY do feel bad for wallace4mvp though.......thats why I always carry cash though. I have no faith in plastic.
overall I took a shot at getting in line at 7:30.....I figured my chances were slim, but it was worth the risk..plus that was 2 hours I didnt have to be at work. On top of that I have 1(potentially 2) pair so Im good.
[/b]​

I'm assuming NDC Is all sold out?? I don't see them on there anywhere. I would have ordered a pair, but I was at the Wiz-Mavs game.

Law, sorry man, I would have got at you but I haven't been on here since yesterday afternoon. Looks like you changed your mind anyway.

Oh, well.

I am still debating whether or not I should part with one of my pairs. Should I keep both one to wear and one to DS?

I like this particular model for the colors...and the design of the has grown on me. I never thought it was as bad as everbody made it out to be.

and I will wear mine.
[/b]​

i dont think any place in san antonio got any so we are "booty done" but its cool. i just wanted them to say i have them o well.

I got mine yesterday at UNDFTD. I thought they would be sold out because I got there at 11:05 and they put them out at 11 and said there were people lined up but to my surprise they had four pairs left but had a 1 pair limit per customer so I couldn't get anymore.

lbj.jpg

my ebay auctions

My Story:

I live in Canada. Went to Metrotown Nov 5th, where there are Footlocker, Champs Nike shop. Went to all stores only Footlocker and Nike shop had them full size run, 1-2 pairs each size, 10-20 pairs each store (as told by the employee). I HATE THE SHOE, they ugly and :x
sick.gif
X 100 to me. So I would NOT buy them in a heart beat. And I keep thinking they are mass-produced etc etc. At the end did not get any.

Nov 5th night, checking NT, seeing all the ppl in the USA not getting them and see that Lebrons are in great demand. Thought to myself, I will get about 10 pairs tomorrow, Nov. 6th.

Nov. 6th - Went back in the morning, the employee told me all sold out of good sizes, 9-11. Both Footlocker and Nike shop employees told me after I left yesterday, a BUNCH of the Lebrons was sold. I was like ****. But luckily I got a pair in sz 11.5.

:\
ohwell.gif
@ me missing the chance when full size run was sitting in front of me and I decided not to get them..

Edit: Small sizes 7 or under left...

Back
Top Bottom