Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

So guys. The tickets came out to ~ $32 each (average between the 2 rows) so I decided to use the $1 change from each tickets and get us keychains. If you do want your dollar back, ill give it back to you at the game, no biggie. Everyone else will get one of these keychains:

(The raptor VII is accounted for so pretend its not there lol) the detail on these is crazy. :smile: hope you guys liked the idea !!

im good with the black/red vi keychain, since my requests were denied haha

Last edited:
hows 6 games behind the giants ?
6 games? although the dodgers season so far has been disappointing, it isnt even the all-star break yet. the man child known as yasiel puig is coming up today and if he gives this team any shot of life, watch out. we'll see though, im a realist and not a dodger homer at all, i think i read the predicated line-up of all the dodgers acquisitions hasnt even played a game together this year. "come on now"

ill take the space jam keychain if its not accounted for, if it is, ill take whatever else is left

Hey guys still around . Just havent updated the thread because there's nothing to do until then ahaha

I will probably update the post with a map and directions on June 10th, make sure you check back. I will be posting where I plan to be and what time we are meeting, at this point in time, I want us to all be in the park at 6:30 latest, so we have a chance to get our beach towels ! If you think you're going to be late, please let me know ! I am going to the park around 5:30pm in the day of, as I said ill update the first post with all this information on the 10th so check back then :smile:

Hey guys still around . Just havent updated the thread because there's nothing to do until then ahaha

I will probably update the post with a map and directions on June 10th, make sure you check back. I will be posting where I plan to be and what time we are meeting, at this point in time, I want us to all be in the park at 6:30 latest, so we have a chance to get our beach towels ! If you think you're going to be late, please let me know ! I am going to the park around 5:30pm in the day of, as I said ill update the first post with all this information on the 10th so check back then
smile.gif
we can meet at the dragon float display right outside of the pavillion section

Back
Top Bottom