OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Try and stop it BANG! BANG!Here I come. BANG!You wanna throw sometime? BANG!You wanna throw back? BANG! 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW, Pacquiao vs. PBF in the Fall? I think it'll happen.

lol at the bang bang. its a good thing pacman won or else the philippines would of been in a great depression

I dont understand how anyone can disrespect Pacman ...
even if you cant stand the Stans who dont know much about boxing except him, who cares...

Manny has put up everytime EVERYTIME...

He's fought 2 guys (Cotto & Clottey) who havent been able to get fights with Floyd.

I thought Manny would dominate up to 140 but never up to 147, and right now %!$%$# are getting Mowed down like tall grass.

Before I thought it be preposterous to put Manny in there vs someone like Margarito but his speed is the equalizer and then some.

the only person who fights around 147 lb weight limit that I'd say Pac has no shot against is Paul Williams, everyone else Pac will be in their #@##

What this man is doing is outlandish and historic.

@*%@*$ better recognize. 
Bob Arum should be ashamed of himself for putting together such a lackluster card.

yup he should

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bob Arum should be ashamed of himself for putting together such a lackluster card.
yup he should

And you know he's laughing his #%@ straight to the bank
smh.gif

He coulda at least put Nonito on there to take advantage of the Filipino audience.

What a terrible fight

Clottey was pure Clitoris

scared %@! was just a Pacman fan

!+@%! looked liked he was Just happy to get whooped on by his idol

The punk %@! Announcer Yelling BANG!..BANG! over and over even when Pacman wasn't connecting on %+!%..
smh.gif

If Clottey would just let his hands go He could've atleast given Manny a serious run..

The people of Ghana should be @%%!*%% furious that he shamed thier country with that performance...

And Manny and Freddie Roach !@%$! !+#%+ talmbout Clottey defense was better than PBF
indifferent.gif

even if you cant stand the Stans who dont know much about boxing except him, who cares...

He's fought 2 guys (Cotto & Clottey) who havent been able to get fights with Floyd.

I thought Manny would dominate up to 140 but never up to 147, and right now %!$%$# are getting Mowed down like tall grass.

Before I thought it be preposterous to put Manny in there vs someone like Margarito but his speed is the equalizer and then some.

the only person who fights around 147 lb weight limit that I'd say Pac has no shot against is Paul Williams, everyone else Pac will be in their #@##

@*%@*$ better recognize. 

yup he should

PREACH

Originally Posted by ptngina

Cottoand Clottey are top 5 pound4pound/welterweight(Clottey may even beconsidered as a Middle weight. He usually fights at 154-160 lb). Theyhave power. We can conclude that Manny can take hits from truewelterweight based on the punches Clottey and Cotto landed on Manny.Both fighters landed solid shots/upper cuts on Manny. These 2 fightersare clearly stronger than Manny. Based on the few punches thatconnected and how Manny's face look after the fight, these punches arestronger than what Manny has received in the past.
Make up your mind, top 5 pound-for-pound or top 5 welterweights? The list spurs different results, "pound-for-pound" actually means something as opposed to top 5 welterweights.

Neither Cotto and Clottey are top 5 pound-for-pound. Cotto's in top 10, but Clottey isn't even up in the top 10 P4P like that.

Cotto won one round. Even commentators that night said Cotto doesn't have the dynamic power for a knockout.

And Cotto definitely did not have the open looks that Clottey had.

Clottey's KO/TKO record is from his time fighting in Ghana. Other than Cruz in 2008, can't think of any other KO/TKO victory worth noting.

I'm banking on Sugar Shane Mosley taking out Mayweather (*gasp*), and waiting in line for the next competitor.

And if/when Pacquiao wins a seat in Philippine Congress but is still willing to fight, THIS is where I see the true test of Pacquiao's chin in the welterweight division... against Shane Mosley.

Don't even bother mentioning Mayweather/Pacquiao if Pacquiao's not willing to take more than the scheduled 3 blood tests last proposed.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Huh? Cotto and Clottey without punching power? Hatton too?

What other things will yall try to say to discredit Manny?

He was taking clean shots from ALL of them and was just eating themlike it was nothing. He might hav gotten hit with a good punch but hewas never hurt or rocked.

If you wanna pick apart anything from Manny it's his defense. Eventhough it got better as the fight wore on, Clottey was still landingclean jabs and uppercuts.
Really,man? I just said no one has the punching power of AND is quick enough toget Manny flush in the head/face, and you're saying I'm DISCREDITINGManny?

What's wrong with you, seriously?

@*%@*$ better recognize. 

yup he should

I don't hate manny..im just still salty cause he beat Erik. Erik was my fav fighter. Manny is a beast no questions and he seems like a real cool dude outside the ring. After watching this fight I give this dude all my respect. He could have just done a de la hoya and danced around the ring in the 11th and 12th, but he was still in their fighting. Shows how much he respects his opponents as well.

Man...what a *%@!+!! horrible fight...truly disgrace...
Clottey better hang on to that 2 mill or whatever it is because he Will never get a major fight again after that performance...

Like i can't understand how someone ¬who says he can't get a big fight and is underrated ¬ would put on a performance like that...

I mean it was the 10th round and he clearly had lost every single round...and his corner was yelling at him that needed a knockout...and he still wasn't swinging...

On another note...

I don't think the Manny and Mayweather fight would be that much more exciting...

I think it would be a fight that would be highly anticipated and hyped...but it would be a disappointment in the ring (ala de la hoya & Mayweather)

I think what this world needs is Mosley and & Manny...

That would truly be a high action, epic fight...

i wonder how many rounds manny could go until he gets tired...........dude straight up looked like he could throw another thousand punches

Don't even bother mentioning Mayweather/Pacquiao if Pacquiao's not willing to take more than the scheduled 3 blood tests last proposed.

so you still think the world hasn't opened a can of worms on Pacquiao's end eh?

sheesh.

you really think anyone would listen to Floyd more than the commission?

laugh.gif

no stan here, but if I were a boxer, to hell with Floyd's demands. Who the F does he think he is right now?
laugh.gif

I had to come back and comment on the BANG BANG, BANG BANG
Still hilarious watching the video over and over

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

I had to come back and comment on the BANG BANG, BANG BANG
Still hilarious watching the video over and over

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really think that was the best moment of the fight.. dude was on another level
laugh.gif

Props to Manny.. lil dude looked like he can go for 15 more rounds
sick.gif

I hope Manny doesn't retire.  I want his last fight to be a great one.  It doesn't have to be Mayweather.  I just want whoever fights him to make it a great fight. 

the only person who fights around 147 lb weight limit that I'd say Pac has no shot against is Paul Williams

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm reading your essay knowing Paul woulda been brought up.
I don't hate manny..im just still salty cause he beat Erik.
Eh, no reason to be salty.  Morales beat Pac (barely) when he was on the downside of his career.  One of the better performances I've seen this decade.  By the time the 2nd fight came around, Morales was completely shot.

pimp.gif
Dapper D wrote:

Man...what a *%@!+!! horrible fight...truly disgrace...
Clottey better hang on to that 2 mill or whatever it is because he Will never get a major fight again after that performance...

Like i can't understand how someone ¬who says he can't get a big fight and is underrated ¬ would put on a performance like that...

I mean it was the 10th round and he clearly had lost every single round...and his corner was yelling at him that needed a knockout...and he still wasn't swinging...

On another note...

I don't think the Manny and Mayweather fight would be that much more exciting...

I think it would be a fight that would be highly anticipated and hyped...but it would be a disappointment in the ring (ala de la hoya & Mayweather)

I think what this world needs is Mosley and & Manny...

That would truly be a high action, epic fight...

Totally agree with this!!!!!!
pimp.gif

the casual sports fan who only watches boxing to see a knockout probably cant appreciate the skill and science of Mayweather and I understand that so its not a big deal, but a true fight fan sayin PBF vs Pac will be boring, puzzles me. if thats the case why the $+@* would Mayweather Mosley be exciting? #!%$ makes no sense if u just use your head instead of piggybacking off the corny +%! HBO announcing crew

Pac's speed & angles coupled with mayweathers speed and style make for an intensely entertaining fight.

theres a TREMENDOUS difference between Floyd head movement and ALWAYS being in position to counterpunch then the cowardice cover up approach of Clottey who was Never even in position to shoot even a single punch during openings.

PacMan is crazy skilled but in a fight vs mayweather I honestly dont see Floyd landing less than 55% of his punches. Pac's defense just isnt good enough for my liking when facing someone of equal speed (JMM comes to mind) , but Im nitpicking
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom