Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

There was nothing special for memorial day weekend surprisingly. At the CT outlet they had 30% some clothes, but nothing great.

8f735c01e0194c9468a77b021e28b8bc9970b50.pjpg

a5935b79ebab412b6ddc77a81a87d55e28fbcc8.pjpg

Calhoun, GA it think its Prime Outlets

Called Ontario mills this morning and got a pair of cough drops for $89. Lady was very helpful, but unfortunately she wouldn't give me the 20% off for the hash wall sayin it was in store only

Called Ontario mills this morning and got a pair of cough drops for $89. Lady was very helpful, but unfortunately she wouldn't give me the 20% off for the hash wall sayin it was in store only

I got big gilroy update. Wem I get home. As I always do lots of pics. Nothing much but some may see something they like. For ur gf n wives or kids. Gs size of kobe v black del sol 39. And lebrom vii first color gs size

I got big gilroy update. Wem I get home. As I always do lots of pics. Nothing much but some may see something they like. For ur gf n wives or kids. Gs size of kobe v black del sol 39. And lebrom vii first color gs size

SC-Volt7-570x435.jpg

I saw these marked down to $67.97 at the Aurora IL factory store, but they were out of sz 11.  I had them do a NikeFind, and it showed Tucson had 11 in stock.  I figured they must have not dropped the price yet since they had a bunch, but I called today for the hell of it anyway, and their price was $47.97!  Figured I'd post my find in case someone else is interested in them.  Other locations might have it for that price, but I did not check.  Two sz 11s + tax + shipping = $110.69.  Glad they were out of my size by me after all.
grin.gif

Price: $47.97
Style/color code: 407625-011
Tucson, Az #: 520-498-0169

SC-Volt7-570x435.jpg

I saw these marked down to $67.97 at the Aurora IL factory store, but they were out of sz 11.  I had them do a NikeFind, and it showed Tucson had 11 in stock.  I figured they must have not dropped the price yet since they had a bunch, but I called today for the hell of it anyway, and their price was $47.97!  Figured I'd post my find in case someone else is interested in them.  Other locations might have it for that price, but I did not check.  Two sz 11s + tax + shipping = $110.69.  Glad they were out of my size by me after all.
grin.gif

Price: $47.97
Style/color code: 407625-011
Tucson, Az #: 520-498-0169

Found those Grape 95s at finishline, my store had 1 left and I bounced but they come out to be $48 check your local finishlines

Found those Grape 95s at finishline, my store had 1 left and I bounced but they come out to be $48 check your local finishlines

alright here is the Gilroy update today as promised.. and as i always do with all my updates loads of pics..
CLICK THUMBNAIL FOR BIGGER PHOTOS, THEN CLICK THE PHOTO IN THAT LINK FOR EVEN BIGGER PIC.

And TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, asked one of the employees who was cool, or good at giving me BS, but I asked him about the BANNED 1s, he said they were suppose to get it last week, but aren't any longer and corporate had them sent to a different location.. To be more exact the Nike Outlet in Pismo Beach, CA. if you feel he is lying, then feel free to stalk the Gilroy store this week..
smile.gif

Oh and the KOBE V GS Del Sol's above, NO 7Y on the floor, don't know if there are any back stock. 6.5Y is biggest size.

20% off hash wall which was crap. Saw an all black Penny 2 Size 8, $79 + 20% off, still weak.

alright here is the Gilroy update today as promised.. and as i always do with all my updates loads of pics..
CLICK THUMBNAIL FOR BIGGER PHOTOS, THEN CLICK THE PHOTO IN THAT LINK FOR EVEN BIGGER PIC.

And TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, asked one of the employees who was cool, or good at giving me BS, but I asked him about the BANNED 1s, he said they were suppose to get it last week, but aren't any longer and corporate had them sent to a different location.. To be more exact the Nike Outlet in Pismo Beach, CA. if you feel he is lying, then feel free to stalk the Gilroy store this week..
smile.gif

Oh and the KOBE V GS Del Sol's above, NO 7Y on the floor, don't know if there are any back stock. 6.5Y is biggest size.

20% off hash wall which was crap. Saw an all black Penny 2 Size 8, $79 + 20% off, still weak.

nike outlet san leandro, only good thing i saw where skyposite in 11 or larger the kryponate and blue foampsoite material. For a outlet liek san leandro with nothing , it sure is busy

nike outlet san leandro, only good thing i saw where skyposite in 11 or larger the kryponate and blue foampsoite material. For a outlet liek san leandro with nothing , it sure is busy

Back
Top Bottom