Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Thunder in 6 will remain undefeated on their home court.Thunder are too much of a team and too deep. Shame on you people comparing Bosh to Duncan and Dirk. Bosh isn't in their class period.

Miami in 7 ill go with there experience ... I think they have paid there dues and i can't see miami losing 2 straight

Battier straight wallflower status. at least he was standing.

looks like Mike Miller needs Bradley's wheelchair

As much as I want LeBron to shut up all these critics. OKC overall has a better team.

OKC role players are better overall, and Miami's role players have to play at their highest level.

Dwyane and LeBron have got to get off cause OKC trio will score however and whenever.

Thunder in 5-6. Solely because Miami bench isn't all that.

I wanted LeBron to win it this year, I'm not a fan but I really want to see him win that elusive ring but it's really hard to bet against these thunder. there chemistry is off the charts and seems like they peak at the right moment.

OT : if LeBron and the Heat wins the chip and plays for team USA and earns a Gold,it will be the First time since MJ, that a player won the MVP, Championship and Gold Medal in the same year.

Kobe made it but in a span of a year (08 MVP, Gold@Beijing and 09 Champs)

Just realized that this is the first playoff series since the big 3 got together where the Heat are the underdogs. I think they will come with a different mentality than they did against the Mavs. If they have as many players play well for them as they did tonight, they will win. First they need to steal one of the first two games in Oklahoma.

Whoever wins a game on the road takes this.

Spoiler [+]
Hoping it's Miami but OKC will probably win this year

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Just realized that this is the first playoff series since the big 3 got together where the Heat are the underdogs. I think they will come with a different mentality than they did against the Mavs. If they have as many players play well for them as they did tonight, they will win. First they need to steal one of the first two games in Oklahoma.
That usually happens with role players when they play at home, that won't happen in OKC. Just because people prefer to have OKC win due to their dislike of Miami, does not make Miami an under-dog team. Lebron is going to have one of those game 6 performances to steal one on the road.
They are just as capable of winning the series as well, but I chose the a Western Conference team so I'm sticking with that. If OKC can play the same way they did vs the Spurs with the ball movement and playing as a team, they should take care of business. They can't resort to that team that was one of the worst with assists.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Spo vs. Scotty
pimp.gif
The real match-up we've been waiting on. I don't think my body is ready for the coaching clinic about to take place.

I am a bitter Cleveland fan so I will be hoping for another failure from Lebron James but with that hate aside,....
it's his time, Heat in 6 
eyes.gif

No dog in this fight for me. I just want to see a good series going at LEAST 6 games.

Durant
pimp.gif

Bron
pimp.gif

Russy
pimp.gif

Gonna be some entertaining basketball out there for absolutely sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im totally split 50/50, I think this series could go either way. Something tells me its Lebrons time but the Thunder are just that good and clutch. Should be an amazing series. 

Heat in 6 if Bosh plays like he did last night, when did he start hitting 3's? If he doesn't show up like that OKC will be to deep for 'em. This will be a great series but I want to see Lebron get that ring.

OKC played better against better competition to get here than the Heat did. Miami overall hasn't played all that great as a team the whole playoffs, they needed heroic performances just to beat the Pacers and a team with mediocre talent in Boston.

I think with LeBron having the games he did kind of blinds the holes that Miami has. With that being said, OKC in 6, but wouldn't be surprised if it was 5. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh are going to work hard of defense. Wade and Bron's fatigue showed when they had to guard someone their size or bigger in Carmelo.

Back
Top Bottom