Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Saw a clip of the KD and Westbrook presser.

Didn't know Russell joined a biker gang.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Wade and Lebron were asked about the different series and How everyone said Indiana will beat them then game 5 against Boston and wade goes " and they said New York, NEW YORK was going to win". lebron goes " was that even really a series". Cold.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Congrats to Lebron James. He earned it. I've watched dude grow up before my eyes, and honestly - I'm happy for him.
Respect man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zack54attack

basketballboshchampagtf0am.gif
roll.gif
Bosh always has to go to his personal space in public.

glad to see Lebron enjoy a well earned championship. congrats to the Miami Heat & Heat fans.

Im not a heat fan props to them but I am really pissed off how they won it im suprised that it didnt at least go to game six the thunder is not a sweet team
i just dont get it they almost lost to boston and indiana its not adding up the thunder didnt even look like the thunder on both ends of the floor i dont get how this didnt go
down to the wire atleast game six

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Big J 33:
LeBron James was asked if he's the best player in the NBA: "All I know is I'm a champion. That's all that matters."
 James' exit statement: "Hey, I'm an NBA champion. It don't matter. Thank you guys."
Great answer. That's all that matters right now, so keep running w/ it.

Yep. He work for this one. Happy for the guy. He has matured a lot. He wouldn't get as much hate if he didn't have all the king James stuff tagged on him. When you don such a name and stature, it comes with good and bad.

On what he learned after last year: "Biggest thing I learned was that you can't control what people say about you... what people think about you. All you can do is be true to yourself."

pimp.gif
Good job LeBron. He seems like a good guy. Don't understand all the hate he gets, other than the flopping and Cleveland fiasco.

The Bosh and Stu Scott pics 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to LeBron and Bosh on their first, Wade on his second. Glad to see Mario with a ring, too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Im not a heat fan props to them but I am really pissed off how they won it im suprised that it didnt at least go to game six the thunder is not a sweet team
i just dont get it they almost lost to boston and indiana its not adding up the thunder didnt even look like the thunder on both ends of the floor i dont get how this didnt go

Bosh

the worst series in this playoffs i would have appreciated it more if the thunder would have won atleast 2 or 3 lebron played out of his mind he was supposed to win
even though i didnt like the decision

Maximus Meridius:
Yall cant let Bosh live for one night??
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Let him live?! Are you SEEING what he's doing?!
laugh.gif
Like someone said a few pages back, this dude ASKS for jokes to thrown about him.
laugh.gif

The Thunder are jump shooting team. They met a team they could stop it and that was their only offensive game plan apparently.

thunder basically got swept i dont get it they looked completely different than any other playoff series even game 1 of this series
they had bobcats defense and kings offense the heat looked like the thunder with there ball movement im used to seeing with the thunder

Glad Lebron got his ring, he played out of his mind all playoffs. So crazy how we saw mj-esque performances, and magic-esque performances too. He put his stamp on this whole playoff run and I'm glad to see him grow up as well. Let's see if he can repeat!

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Bosh
i never underestimated bosh but it seemed like he was bullying perkins and ibaka on the boards that %$%% looked weird and every body got to the paint when they wanted
it clearly wasnt the same defense and offense they been were playing

- LeBron's the best player on the planet. If you didn't think so before, you know so now. An all time season from start to finish. 
- He torched OKC from the elbow/post all series long. Just murdered them from that spot. Yall wanted a post game, here you go. Maybe the best thing that happened to Miami was Bosh going out and in turn, it turned Bosh into their Center upon his return and LeBron basically continued playing a point/power forward operating within the 3 point line. 

- On that note, why was James Harden left out there to die? Or, if not - OKC just sent constant doubles at him. Can't do that. I blame Brooks, but I thought superstars were supposed to 'demand' defensive assignments, right? Or not? 

- OKC will be back. Too good, too young and too much experience they will gain to not be. Interesting to see what, if any, moves they make. Westbrook has to keep playing his game, on that team - it is needed and he's a game changer. He was the only player that could consistently get in the paint and as of right now he seems to be their best post player. Ibaka needs to get better at everything basically since Perk is just kind of taking up space and in this particular match up (which we might see again) Bosh can take him away from the rim. Durant needs to do more than shoot the basketball, he's an all time great scorer already but I don't see enough from other aspects to think he can go head on with LeBron right now and win - LeBron was a different animal this series and Durant couldn't match it. Lastly, OKC's offense is always the sticking point with Russ/KD and shot distribution but you're not winning a Finals playing team defense like that. 

- James Harden's act - hopefully stops. Guessing this guy is going to turn into everyone's new favorite annoyance in the NBA if not. The flopping, the celebration after hitting 1 out of every 10 shots, the mohawk and beard. Just stop and get back to %#!$*$+ playing basketball like you can. 

- Credit to Spoelstra. A no win situation. He got OKC into the match ups he wanted by not playing Anthony/Turiaf. (playing small favored them, not OKC) - re-inserted Cole into this series and he responded. Flipped and flopped with Miller/Jones and it worked. And there was no reason to go away from LeBron in the post and he didn't. 

- Wade actually showed up and made plays this series. Kudos to him, made an excellent sidekick (seriously). And the rest of the supporting cast. 

120621_lebron_title_trophy.nbcsports-story-612.jpg

Yup. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom