Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

We are dropping the Nike X DJ Premier AF1 this Saturday at Phenom. We will also be getting the Nike Trainer SC 2010 Player Edition pack. The players this pack will be showcasing is MN Vikings very own AD and San Diago Charger's LT. We will only be getting 9 pairs so that tells you how limited the shoes are. Matching tees will also be available.

Motorsports aren't looking good in the mini 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

For those of you who have been calling about the Nike Trainer SC 2010 Player Edition pack featuring AD and LT, we will be releasing them on Feb. 10th. Only 9 pairs available.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 Man we never look good for anything.. nothin new...

Yeah I know... whats tough to swallow is that back in 99 through 05 it wasn't like that.  Things have gotten worse as time goes by. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I know... whats tough to swallow is that back in 99 through 05 it wasn't like that.  Things have gotten worse as time goes by. 

I probably was cause everything wasnt always "limited" and stuff but wat can u do... Network
glasses.gif

K wow... I just got word that Champs at MOA (2nd floor) got the Motorsport 6s. They opened at 6am. 24 pair. & They all sold out.

O well ... *Kanye Shrug*

Yea, I called Champs and FA @ the moa everyday this week, other than Fri, cause they were def sure they weren't getting them. So, I read through the thread, found out Finishline was selling them online @ midnight, I waited and luckily got mine (can't wait til they're in my hands). Phone FA and Champs again this morning once i got to work just for the heck of it and found out Champs did get an order, as my man stated though, they were instantly sold out.

What happened with FA, they use to get all the heat!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I probably was cause everything wasnt always "limited" and stuff but wat can u do... Network
glasses.gif

Actually from like 02-04, only three places in Minneapolis (that I was aware of) were even getting Jordans due to a contractual conflict Jordan Brand had with Footlocker/Champs; those three places being Robert's Shoes, Friedman's, and Footaction in the Mall.  It was extremely difficult to get your hands on a pair of retro Jordans at that time.  There were no "boutiques" or even a Finish Line.

I'm not sure what you cats are talking about...

Originally Posted by red mpls

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Actually from like 02-04, only three places in Minneapolis (that I was aware of) were even getting Jordans due to a contractual conflict Jordan Brand had with Footlocker/Champs; those three places being Robert's Shoes, Friedman's, and Footaction in the Mall.  It was extremely difficult to get your hands on a pair of retro Jordans at that time.  There were no "boutiques" or even a Finish Line.

Guess I was lucky then.. I always had luck either in the twin cities, Chicago or Eastbay back then.  I know it was tough back then I'm not saying that it wasn't.. it was just different.  I actually didn't mind back when Footlocker/ Champs werent getting them.  Market wasn't as flooded.  Now its reversed and the mom and pops don't get anything anymore and its mostly at bigger chains in the Minneapolis area where you are going to find stuff.  You are right though Red is wasnt EASY, I wasn't trying to say it used to be the greatest... just different.. way I look at it I'm just glad Jordan is still making retros....  On another note I don't even think Frieds or Roberts get Jordans anymore do they?

Also nice to see Randle in the football Hall of Fame 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Huh? you cats? Did i not say we (Minnesota in general) never look good for anything?
alien.gif

i nenver made a case forstuff bein "easy cops"here in MN

Huh? you cats? Did i not say we (Minnesota in general) never look good for anything?
alien.gif

i nenver made a case forstuff bein "easy cops"here in MN
Relax fam
laugh.gif

You agreed with Earl the Pearl about shoes being easier to obtain because there really weren't "exclusives" at that point.  To be specific, you said

I probably was cause everything wasnt always "limited" and stuff
And actually you saying "probably was" gives the impression that you don't really know and you're taking Earl's word for it.  That's fine.  All I was doing was giving my perspective as an avid shoe copper in MPLS during that time period.

As for the current climate, I have no clue how things are in MPLS as I've been living in Chicago for the past few years.

WOW..  you really read into my one sentence pretty hard Red.   I mentioned nothing about shoes being exclusive or limited, just saying there were usually at least 1 place to cop, not that it was easy or anything.  I thought there weren't going to be any motorsports at all in the whole state is why I made the statement.  This is the reason I stayed away from niketalk for so many years because somebody always has to jump on you for voicing your opinion.  Again WOW.

RedMpls - First one your pretty dead on about the 02-04 thing, Funny that u said that cuz a FTL manager that has been w/ the company since 2000 explained that those were the "rough years" ...

2nd -Yes i did say "It probably was" cause i honestly dont know how it was back then. I was 12 and lived in New York.

BUT Earl said from 99 - 05 it was easier to cop kicks. You ONLY stated from 02-04 that were rough to cop kicks.. So How are you gonna say "Idk what you cats are talkin about" makin it sound like his whole statement was wrong, When you only addressed 2 out of the the 7 years

But in honesty i can careless of howit was back then ... we're in the now. I network on here and alot of dudes look out for me in that are in major cities  
smokin.gif
cuz MN never gets *%+!.
grin.gif
. so yeah...

Movin on,...

Honestly gentlemen, I wasn't trying to come at y'all neck and I apologize if I came off that way.  Earl I hear you about not a single store in MN potentially getting a particular pair of kicks and that really wasn't the case back in the early 2000s because, as LonelyBoySole pointed out, "exclusive" releases were few and far between and Friedman's and Robert's basically always got them.

And yeah, the original statement encompassed '99-'05 and I was only referring to 2-3 of those years.

Good luck in shoe hunting fellas, peace.

Cool Red..  bet you're having some better luck the in the Chi then the mini locating sneaks!  Only thing good about twin cities is the no tax..  chicago tax always kills me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nike SC 2010 Manny Pacquiao Quick Strikes are set to release March 8th. Only 12 pairs!!!! 2 tees and a matching track jacket will be available.

I'm new to this thread. Long time Niketalk reader. I just don't post anything. Anyway, I missed out on the Kobe V DK release. Is anyone is MN selling a size 10? Sorry in advance.

Originally Posted by werallequal

eyes.gif
So i just heard FA in MOA will be getting the coppers only 12 pairs
I called today and the guy said 12 pairs normal size run and was unsure whether it was 12 pairs total or 12 pairs per size? They did mean 12 total then huh? Gotta make the decision to go down there or not...

Back
Top Bottom