Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Feb 3, 2015
They need to stop rockin the smedium jerseys they do nowadays
they don’t need to be rocking uniforms that look like him and the guy defending him could fit in it together either. Shorts shouldn’t look like you were trying to make pants but ran out of fabric lol.
[/QUOTE]
Eh that smedium **** ain't it either

Joined May 10, 2013
I bought a 98 black MJ jersey last week as a bday gift to myself. Eying the new reds black Griffey BP Jersey.

Joined Mar 5, 2008
It slowed me down but also because there aren't any sales and whatever they do have that I want has sold out.

The last items I bought were the Diplomats t shirt and hat

Joined Mar 8, 2017
These are at the very bottom in my list and none on site are appealing to me, unless those Kobe 8’s becomes available, then maybe I’ll pay retail.

I’m with everyone here, I want to see a substantial discount before they get some of my $.

Joined May 15, 2013
Browsing the M&N site just cuz (no intention of buying this go 'round) and wow didn't realize how much they reaching with some of these swingmans. Not even talking about those wack styles either, for just Raptors alone I'm not sure who ask for:
-Hakeem?! His knees were shot at this point of this career
-Chauncy home AND away! He wasn't a Big Shot yet
-Muggsy...I guess
-Oakley h+a (this one I can get behind)
-red J-Rose (if you're gonna do a skit and be the one who gets 81 dropped on ya)

I'm sure those looking for extra hipster cred are eagerly awaiting the Raptors Kenny Anderson and Alonzo Mourning.
Just cheeses me knowing this means authentics are clearly gonna be lower priority now
Not sure how well they will sell but it's nice to see non T-Mac/VC Raptors jerseys.

I feel like Raptors fans will gobble these up. We The North fandom is at an all time high.

The 97 retro Bullets jerseys are beautiful. Team swingman eating

The Minnesota Wally is also tempting

Joined Mar 20, 2017
Not sure how well they will sell but it's nice to see non T-Mac/VC Raptors jerseys.

I feel like Raptors fans will gobble these up. We The North fandom is at an all time high.

The 97 retro Bullets jerseys are beautiful. Team swingman eating

The Minnesota Wally is also tempting
Bullets Swingman is hot garbage!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now