Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Some new and some old shorts coming back

9362058E-9976-42ED-B161-09723B27FB66.jpeg
6B88BC19-21B7-410B-B6E5-9E3D9E4DFDA4.jpeg
THE WHITE KNICKS

That he did, but to clarify a little further what I meant, the 85-86 authentic that's been produced was polyester material, they made a swingman of that with particular version with mesh, which of course is inaccurate. I wouldn't mind it if they changed the year on it to reflect a more accurate representation of when the Celtics actually switched to mesh. I believe they were one of the last teams to switch to mesh material for game jerseys. Not a big deal to me to not buy it, but being a basketball fan, it always bugs me lol.
Yeah that’s why I won’t get a Swingman bill russell

All I want is the late 90’s Knicks again. There’s one on eBay but dudes feedback is only 1. Not gonna chance that.

Hopefully the knicks and bulls home shorts stick around for those who want them. They had them in Jan/Feb and they went fast. I wasn't waiting for a damn sale, I knew what time it was lol

I bought the Nike ones years ago. Don't think I'll get it unless it's on sale. If the warmup jacket looks better than the Nike one, then maybe I'll snag that. I really need them to restock the Jordan rookie warmup on Fanatics.

WHERE ARE THE DAMN 90s HEAT SHORTS?!! :angry:
I don't want that shiny dazzle garbage

They need to bring back the 97-98 Phoenix shorts too. The 96-97 with the gold Jerry has a slightly different yellow to orange fade if i remember correctly.

Some new and some old shorts coming back

9362058E-9976-42ED-B161-09723B27FB66.jpeg
6B88BC19-21B7-410B-B6E5-9E3D9E4DFDA4.jpeg

Are these all authentics?

Back
Top Bottom