Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

South Pole jean shorts are asinine and have zero correlation to Mitchell and Ness thread

They look like capris that are popular in Baltimore

My apologies H headdetective , I have specified Baltimore rather than being vague with DMV

1638912651052.jpeg

Thanks for conveying all that.

I can't believe some fool claimed I wore South Pole shorts when it clearly wasn't the case based on a picture I previously posted of myself. I vaguely recalled that brand. Didn't they last exist in the early 2000s? And were they always cut going past the knees?

I don't know why some see it as a taboo with me wearing jean shorts with NBA jerseys. It's stupidly hypocritical when some others have posted themselves dressed similar to me. I believe some hate me because of the way I express my hatred for swingman jerseys.

I previously conveyed that NBA jerseys only look right with shorts of any kind since we all see that image of basketball players wearing shorts on the court.

I also appreciate you elaborating that I wore normal fitting clothes to some fools who claimed I was dressing like it was 2003 with stupidly oversized clothes. I can't believe a moron claimed I wore a tall tee underneath, and you had to educate his ignorance with a picture of one.

Blue Georgetown Authentic shorts back in stock

Lol sarcasm and jokes escape some I see.

30% isn’t going to get me to bite. Especially when they just had 40% not long ago.

this is where I’m at. It had to take the 40% off for me to cop the Penny authentics I did and I really wanted those for a while.

m&n has alot of stuff that I would like to have. But none of it is top priority to me. If some crazy out of this world deal comes up or I find a steal elsewhere, I’ll cop. But if not, I’m just as fine holding out.

Sizes on don's from Oneness pretty much cooked...

Finna be a lot of Jazz, Glizzies, and Spurs fans come summer.

Oh these? Nah I didn't pay $400 I got these on sale playa

Last edited:
50% and 60% off enticed me to become a Grizzlies and Jazz fan :lol:
Oneness setting an example that people will be expecting 50/60% . I'm presently for it because I see as a justification to upgrade my vanilla authentics. I guess take it with a grain of salt.

I also hope this is not a sign that Don's are plateauing. It sucks they retail for $400 but I also hope they don't end up losing too much value. Could you imagine your Hermes and LV bags being sent to outlets?

We’re really comparing sports shorts to Hermes and LV huh? Established, timeless brands to basketball shorts from Don C. 🤔🤔

Take a look at sold pairs on eBay and that’ll show you their long term value. Outside of some of the older runs, it ain’t pretty if you paid retail.

We’re really comparing sports shorts to Hermes and LV huh? Established, timeless brands to basketball shorts from Don C. 🤔🤔

Take a look at sold pairs on eBay and that’ll show you their long term value. Outside of some of the older runs, it ain’t pretty if you paid retail.
actually may not be a good paradigm. established goods like Hermes, LV, etc. have actually increased in value. I'm not too sure about the basis, perhaps the good old argument of supply/demand. If I also have to guess, sentimental value could play a role. There are reasons why these brands don't go to outlets because they could hurt the brand (company policy to destroy the bag instead). Not trying to incite any arguments just putting things in perspective.

Back
Top Bottom