Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My new cops

20191219_140015.jpg

Those Nets shorts are nice. I’ve been downsizing my shorts collection a bit. Got so many pairs but I noticed I only really wear half of them consistently.

Knowing me though, M&N is going to release some dope shorts in the spring which will suck me right back in lol.

Post a collection pic bro. I know you got a nice collection

I think I asked you once, I can't remember if you did :lol:
the collection is getting out of control. my first jersey was a Champion replica Suns Charles Barkley. A $34.99 purchase at Modells started all this mess. this addiction.

i'm going to liquidate all of my collection one day.....

I'll post mine. Zero are made in China, I can't complain about how they make their stuff now and then go and spend money on it. I only have a couple left to get and I can retire this part of my collecting.

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.12.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.13.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.14.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.14.39 PM.png
That Wilkens sonics and Eddie Jones rookie jerseys are such fire. I wish M&N still put out those quality jerseys. Focus on true throwbacks instead of the fashion garbage

That's why I don't cop jerseys anymore... I have a ton that I still never wear lol...expensive hobby... at least with sneakers I can wear more.... I still cop jerseys but now it's local teams I like so I can wear when attending games.... the shorts on the other hand im a cop more of

I was buying a lot of jerseys when it was cheap and easy to find on eBay and mad sites would let you use codes. Now, it’s harder cause there’s less deals and less authentics

That's why I don't cop jerseys anymore... I have a ton that I still never wear lol...expensive hobby... at least with sneakers I can wear more.... I still cop jerseys but now it's local teams I like so I can wear when attending games.... the shorts on the other hand im a cop more of

I'm lucky, I can wear mine to work (P.E. teacher). I originally bought them when i was in high school/college so I wore them pretty much everyday. There was a period when jerseys were dirt cheap (around 10 years ago) then they became more popular again, to my disadvantage lol.

Back
Top Bottom