Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yep. With the more popular shorts and not to mention it's summertime, im not surprised. Luckily I already had that pair I bought from the flagship store when i was in philly last year for 40% off.

A few fast sellouts that come to mind are the cloudy skies nets, mountain jazz, blue twolves, black memphis grizzlies and so on. I'm always hoping for restocks, but it seems like M&N is picky with what items they choose to restock so sometimes you have to cop otherwise you won't see it again for a while if it ever even restocks.

I just hope someone from M&N sees this and decides to drop that authentic Sprewell or LJ again. I just need one of those 99' season jersey's represented in my collection since that's the last time they were there:lol:

And since the Ewing was technically the 50th Ann version, I can at least justify having two of the “same” jerseys that way. Hell, make them in white if that's what it takes. Let’s go M&N!

Last edited:
Found this thread thinking I'll buy myself some good quality Bulls shorts, before reading it I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I'm assuming the Nike swingman are thin material printed type ? I thought getting W's on sneakers was hard, no idea why it's so hard to find a good pair of embroidered Chicago Bulls authentic M&N shorts in the UK.

BSTN looked a good point, they had some really nice Lakers shorts but no Bulls atm. Given I live in the UK where we get to wear shorts maybe two weeks of the year I'm not sure how much effort I want to put in, I was really just hoping the M&N would stock pairs like a normal store.

I just hope someone from M&N sees this and decides to drop that authentic Sprewell or LJ again. I just need one of those 99' season jersey's represented in my collection since that's the last time they were there:lol:

And since the Ewing was technically the 50th Ann version, I can at least justify having two of the “same” jerseys that way. Hell, make them in white if that's what it takes. Let’s go M&N!
Knicks fans demand a 1999 authentic Camby.

Knicks shorts are fire!

EF99A2A5-2CE6-4D0D-867D-43CAF5BC3587.jpeg

Newbie in here, How do the swingman M&N jerseys fit? See they have the Carter Raptors one and its my fav jersey design ever. I checked some sites and they say they run slim, I did some measurements comparing it to an old Nike Wizards swingman I have and if I want the size I was thinking of it doesnt exactly run slim. Pretty big, which I want. I dont want a fitted jersey.
They fit exactly like a Nike Swingman. THE SIZING CHARTS ARE WRONG! The sizing charts state that a M&N size medium = a Nike Swingman size large. THIS IS INCORRECT. If you wear a size large Nike Swingman, get a size large M&N.

Back
Top Bottom