Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Kobe would have ended the Pacer's misery in 6.

All this talk about Lebron needing help is disgusting. He needs to go into god mode like in game 5 more consistently. But is he good enough to do that consistently?

Said it before but it still applies when people just don't get it...

Just throwing this out there... but saying Lebron's two star teammates need to step it up or play better isn't the same thing as saying "OMG LEBRON NEEDS KYRIE AND DWIGHT AND DURANT AND MORE HELP"

Nor is it "white knighting" and being a stan.

All that means most of the time is "Lebron's teammates need to play better" :lol:

If you want to drum up some complaint about how other stars get the total blame even if the rest of the team plays bad yet Lebron gets no criticism, then go right ahead. Except you don't realize you are the criticism for Lebron, so it does exist :lol: Just because the media might not be screaming about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Lebron's top 2 teammates were 4-19 tonight. Lebron needs "help" in the sense that his teammates need to play better. Why some people go CRAZY when they see the words "help" + "Lebron" in the same sentence is beyond me.

oh I remembered..

Prime Kobe was not teamed up with 2 Superstars and a bunch of good role players. Nice try.

Because people just can't get past this. It's still crazy to me that this will forever be the "trump card" for people. Kobe didn't need to... HE HAD SHAQ :lol: And not Shaq in 2009 but prime Shaq :lol: Of course he wouldn't leave. Some of you couldn't be objective if your life depended on it.

Last edited:
It's been fun but in all serious heat got this. I have no doubt.

Heat spurs on the other hand I dunno

Why are y'all still paying attention to knighngale? :lol: Dude is a poor mans ACB.

That wouldn't do anything but further enable Wade and Bosh. LeBron had a real good game tonight and they still got beat down.

Lebron was on another level/focus that GM6 in Boston. Not even close to what he displayed tonight. That game 6 as well bosh was not himself and wade just chipped in 17. Yes it would make a difference.

This is a championship or nothing team. They are not winning another championship with LeBron dominating and everybody else chilling. It MIGHT work in game 7 but like I said all that would do is enable everybody else going into the finals.

Last edited:
I immediately feel stupid for replying to knightngale... but I still don't get that criticism. And I know that 95% of people who make that criticism wouldn't say a word about it if that happened for their team. That's my biggest problem with it.

Whats scary is it seems like Miami's role players and Bosh etc seem to alternate games where they have good shooting nights, so in game 7 Haslam, Battier, Allen, Chalmers and Bosh should be set to go off like they did in game 5.

Spoelstra's press conference opening comments had to be rehearsed.
Dude said, "this team is so excited about being part of a game 7".

Spo basically admitting they tree the game so the NBA could get a game 7 :smh: :smh: :smh:

tellin you, the nba is rigged 
mean.gif

I used to always say games were "rigged", but now I understand its about money.
There's WWE, and then there's the NBA, in terms of pure entertainment sports.
But with that being said, the team that's being shown the favoritism still has to make free throws, and take advantage of their good fortune for that game.
And as I'm typing this Roy Hibbert cussed out the reporters and just drew the irony of the NBA, and the Pacers will never see the NBA Finals again :lol:

No, just Bynum and Pau. No biggie

Because Bynum and Pau are superstars. Bynum went SCORELESS in 3 of those games versus Houston. I don't know why dude even brought that series up.

The Lakers main players off the Bench were Odom, Vujacic, and Shannon Brown :rofl:. How is that better than Battier, Allen, Birdman, Cole, Miller, etc :smh:

Dude acting like I insulted their dad...oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom