• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody trashing lebron for losing to the stacked dream team sad moment for basketball people bashing him the warriors destroyed the nba and are on pace to destroy king James

everybody trashing lebron for losing to the stacked dream team sad moment for basketball people bashing him the warriors destroyed the nba and are on pace to destroy king James
wont say trashing ...... when lebron contolled the league and jumped to miami with bosh and wade and created a superteam in his prime he was happy.... cant get mad if the warriors thru mostly drafts , and then adding iggy , and then durant do the same

wont say trashing ...... when lebron contolled the league and jumped to miami with bosh and wade and created a superteam in his prime he was happy.... cant get mad if the warriors thru mostly drafts , and then adding iggy , and then durant do the same

bosh wasn’t a superstar , klay curry and Durant at their best are too good to be on the same team

Just going off what Harden's Beard said about Wade's comments, that Lebby will choose a team based off lifestyle

Talent will come wherever he goes, why not have the lifestyle has his career winds down too

Not a lot compares to that LA lifestyle. Not saying it's a done deal, but they were always a legit option

It's been reported lately the family will have a large say in where LeBron goes. He left his wife and kids in Ohio the first year in Miami and returned to Ohio against Savannah and his mom's wishes.

He said this after being eliminated

"Understanding especially where my boys are at this point in their age. They were a lot younger the last time I made a decision like this four years ago. I've got a teenage boy, a preteen and a little girl that wasn't around as well. So sitting down and considering everything, my family is a huge part of whatever I'll decide to do in my career, and it will continue to be that. So I don't have an answer for you right now as far as that."

I’d go for LeBron if I was Houston. Sure, you made the WCF w/ CP3 but to offer him a max contract with his injury history is not wise. And he’s the same age as LBJ, there is absolutely no reason to prefer him over LeBron.

I have no idea where LeBron ends up but if you watched his press conferences he kept talking about wanting to play with "cerebral" players and players that want to win a championship. He also said he didn't want to start over from scratch and wanted to continue to play at a championship level. Just some food for thought...

How do 'cash considerations' work? What's the most amount of money a team can attach in a trade. I'm thinking maybe the Lakers could package #25 pick+Deng+Hart+cash to get rid of the Deng contract.

Damn, he's really coming to the Clippers, isn't he?

Jerry West aka WESTWORLD

C78A4DB3-6E0E-4AE5-A1CA-DFC7F4322343.jpeg

How do 'cash considerations' work? What's the most amount of money a team can attach in a trade. I'm thinking maybe the Lakers could package #25 pick+Deng+Hart+cash to get rid of the Deng contract.
98. Can cash be included as part of a trade package?
Players can be traded for cash, and cash can be included in trade packages. The amount of cash a team can pay or receive per season is limited to the "Maximum Annual Cash Limit," which is $5.1 million in 2017-18, with the amount in each subsequent season determined by applying the percentage change in the salary cap to the previous amount. For example, if the salary cap increases by 4% from 2017-18 to 2018-19, then the Maximum Annual Cash Limit will increase by 4% from 2017-18 to 2018-19.

There are two separate limits, one for the cash a team pays as part of trades each season, and the other for the cash a team receives as part of trades each season. For example, in 2017-18 a team may pay up to an aggregate $5.1 million in all trades it makes during the season, and it may receive up to an aggregate $5.1 million in all trades it makes during the season.

The cash applies to the current season's limit even if it changes hands in a future season. For example, suppose a team trades a draft pick that is top-20 protected this season, top-10 protected next season, and converts to $1 million cash if a pick is not conveyed by next season. $1 million is applied to the team's Maximum Annual Cash Limit for the current season.

Cash is NOT considered when matching salaries under the Traded Player exception. For example, a taxpaying team cannot add $3 million cash to a trade of their $5 million player in order to acquire a $10 million player.

In a sign-and-trade arrangement, if the contract contains a signing bonus, then any amount of this bonus paid by the signing team counts toward the team's Maximum Annual Cash Limit (see question number 92).
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom