• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Lakers fan right? You hate Lebron so much you'd want him to lose even if he were on your team?

I don't like Durant but I'd root for him like crazy if he were helping my team win.

He'll win games just not any more chips. That's why I'm ok with it happening now. I could barely stomach the thought of Karl Malone that 2004 season. This would be just as bad for me.

With Lebby losing as a Laker, some Laker fans would prop up Kobe in a twisted way
This is what this all boils down to. Imagine letting a contrived Kobe LeBron argument dictate how you want your franchise to move forward.

Funniest thing is that the gap between those two players isn't even close and this going poorly would do nothing to change it.

He'll win games just not any more chips. That's why I'm ok with it happening now. I could barely stomach the thought of Karl Malone that 2004 season. This would be just as bad for me.

The Lebron hate is real. Dude's in here on some "F my own team stuff; I'd rather not win if Lebron is on my team."

This is bizarre fan behavior if I've ever seen it. We're gonna be in the playoffs and MVP MVP is gonna be rooting for us to lose.

Never mind the sooner he leaves which I think this is going to be his last contract the sooner the kids can be unleashed. I hope he doesn't stagnate their growth too much.

How good would the Spurs be with LeBron assuming Kawhi is 100%?
And who would they have to get rid of?

The Lebron hate is real. Dude's in here on some "F my own team stuff; I'd rather not win if Lebron is on my team."

This is bizarre fan behavior if I've ever seen it. We're gonna be in the playoffs and MVP MVP is gonna be rooting for us to lose.

Not rooting for us to lose. Just won't be much if any joy with winning as long as he's here.

It'd be funny if Lebron joins a west team, knocks out the warriors and makes the finals, but loses to Kyrie's Celtics
Was thinking bout this the other day...he goes west but now the new super team he can’t beat is Boston or Philly...I know he’ll be wild frustrated :lol:

Wanting your own team to lose?
Nobody in here is that invested except for Kobe stans.

I'm a Kobe fan but I'm a Lakers fan first. I genuinely believe a large contingency of the Lakers fan base consists of people who are Kobe fans before Laker fans. They're the Laker fans who don't want us to get Lebron, they'd legit rather us continue being a lottery team than have the best player in the league.

It's just bizarre to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom