Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Nah I would like to be subbed out during a blowout W. Especially if my player put in work at home. Walk off the court slowly while the crowd cheers. I already take my time on free throws for the MVP chant.

Yo is it a glitch in this game, where nobody gets injured in my player? I didn't change any settings that i know of, but i'm several weeks into the season and nobody's getting hurt. Like not just my team, but the whole league.

Yo is it a glitch in this game, where nobody gets injured in my player? I didn't change any settings that i know of, but i'm several weeks into the season and nobody's getting hurt. Like not just my team, but the whole league.

you about to jinx the **** out yourself :lol:

I hate how many non calls there are going to the rim that and the poor goaltending detection make it a pain scoring at the rim, oh and the crazy number of blown gimme layups

the lag online has been unbearable the past 3-4 days

theres even a little dragging in practice mode

Last edited:
What are you talking about 5 overall ratings for each player. Yea man, you gotta go to Excel school man.

Those weren't overall ratings LOL One was

the first one you gave me had kyrie listed three times, three different "titles" and three different ratings...lol

i managed databases in excel for two years professionally.

the second one is a blank excel file with a hyperlink.

so the update forced me to hard reset my ps4

lost my 95 overall SF

BUT

i started over and the first two badges i got were microwave and unfazed....

so i traded those for volume shooter.

i aint eem mad.

and DC, LOL @ that scripting post.

i stopped reading when he said he switched teams.

how is dude mad when he SWITCHED TEAMS?

lmao you switch teams to make the CPU team turn the ball over in clutch time

and still lose.

90% of the complaints are due to people sucking at 2k LMAO

my man said he took the lead with a breakaway layup with .9 left......(which put him up 3?) then harden hit a 3? LMAO

maybe he should have dribbled the .9 out.

Some of us have been playing 2K for 16 years. So to many of us, 2K is 2K and after a while, it can only feel but SO different. I am at that stage. I love the game but I have to create little challenges/mini-games to hold my attention sometimes if I am playing a boring team.

A few things that I do to keep things fresh

1. Player Lock: I strictly play this game vs. CPU on Player Lock. I don't like controlling WHOLE teams. I am one man, and I enjoy controlling one person and having to trust/use teammates. I usually control the PG, but when I am feeling lucky, I go to www.random.org ; and I randomly select a number between 1-5. Whichever number gets selected is the position I use Player Lock with. Simple concept.

2. "Beef" with teammates. If I am playing with CLE and I am using SF (LeBron in particular), I can make things interesting by freezing out Kevin Love. I know this isn't realistic, but again, the point here is to create a challenge. I pretend that I don't like Kevin Love today, and I only allow myself to make 7 passes to him the entire game. Try it, it is a challenge..

3. Attempt to match stat lines from the past. If I am playing as The Lakers vs. Knicks. If I am controlling Nick Young (SG), I will look back at the last time LAL vs. NYK took place and attempt to match the stat line of a certain player. Again, it is a challenge.

4. Randomize an Injury. Go to www.random.org ; Make a range for 1-7 to represent a rotation player (1 - 7) and force an "injury" to that player. The order is based on the MPG set in rotations. So the first 2 players on the bench are 6 and 7. So if I am the Clippers, and I pick # 4, that means Blake is up. So I will sit him the entire game, and we just have to play without him. It allows you to use bench players to the point where they might not be used to playing. This one might be my favorite.

5. No more than 3 dribbles. This is tough. For any of you that coach the sport, understand that people overdribble on every level. Especially on 2K. We all do it. Challenge yourself and don't allow the person you are controlling take more than 3 dribbles PER CATCH. Of course this doesn't include bringing the ball upcourt, but once you reach halfcourt, game is on. It really allows you to see how much pointless pounding of the ball you do.

This was inspired by an old Spreadsheet I found of BEdwardsRoy: Take a look at it and you can see how nice it was:

Some of us have been playing 2K for 16 years.
5. No more than 3 dribbles. This is tough. For any of you that coach the sport, understand that people overdribble on every level. Especially on 2K. We all do it. Challenge yourself and don't allow the person you are controlling take more than 3 dribbles PER CATCH. Of course this doesn't include bringing the ball upcourt, but once you reach halfcourt, game is on. It really allows you to see how much pointless pounding of the ball you do.

lmao this been my game since like 2k8.

i been a deadeye with whoever, for however long.

in rec, unless i'm trynna embarrass or get a last shot.....1 or 2 dribbles.

in games where i control a whole team?

its basically all catch and shoot, unless it's a dunk.

you're right about over dribbling.....

in the rec, you can draw charges, but it's basically why i have no use for the park or the stage....

you'll play defense for 23 seconds and on the last possible dribble move, they become open miraculously.

i'd rather just foul them out with charges.

I never played Park/Rec; seems fun but seems too wild more MY tastes. 

I miss the old days where you picked a REAL team and someone controlled each player.

I don't like using created/fake players

first time I head you talk about park and my players and not mention barbie dolls

proud of you girl.
**** you rack town
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom