Official NBA 2k15 Thread

@22stylez

Up the difficulty. My sliders are listed as DC under the bottom tab.

Also, your game style might affect why you are scoring. If you aren't playing simulation style you will score 41 no matter what roster set you are using. So saying you scored 41 isn't really giving me much info.

XBOX DUdes: Just uploaded the draft class on to 2KShare. It is under my GT: DCALLAMERICAN     File name is: Hype DC

Last edited:
So 2k15 pretty much sucks, I bought it last night and ran one game online, lost and some how was 0-2 when I only played one game online??? Now when I try to go online it says "you do not meet the requirements to have a my player account . ". Tf?!?! [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Stephen Curry, James Harden and KD are the cover athletes for 2k16

nba_2k16_instagram_watermarked.0.jpg

Also Spike Lee will be heavily involved in the game.

there's going to be a "spike lee" in game camera angle, it will constantly zoom in/zoom out at the same time. :nerd:

Last edited:
They gotta drop the VC point crap.

It's all just a BS revenue stream though, so no chance of that happening.

Yeah, 2k is especially ridiculous.

1,000 to level up your player (that we purposely make a low level undrafted FA to make the grind for points even longer) OR spend 1,000 points for an armband?

Yeah, 2k is especially ridiculous.

1,000 to level up your player (that we purposely make a low level undrafted FA to make the grind for points even longer) OR spend 1,000 points for an armband?
I make twice that in a game stealing the ball almost every play and running down wit a jam

I still don't understand that. Why am I paying for shooting sleeve, knee pads, etc? They don't lay for those in real life. Or if I don't have a sneaker deal, cool. Let me get my Nerlens Noel on, and wear whatever brand I want until I sign an endorsement. And do like MLB the Show, pick different jerseys on the road and at home at random times. Spice it up a little.

So about a week before ASW I beat out Kevin Love for an all star spot. Get the rookie challenge, nod, 3 point contest, dunk contest. Noticed that I'm finally in the top 4 for the MVP race. Hopefully signs that my shoe deal is coming up :nerd:

Was so busy trying to get to the ASG that I completely botched the Gatorade endorsement challenge :smh:

^ how do you know you missed it?

I'm in my second season on this **** and i still haven't gotten the gatorade or state farm or shoe endorsement and i've met both "requirements" for the gatorade and state farm joint.

Everybody in the ASG got in nice kicks and 2k got me out here in Skechers :smh: Got washed in the three point contest by Wardell :smh: didn't even let me do the dunk contest

^ how do you know you missed it?

I'm in my second season on this **** and i still haven't gotten the gatorade or state farm or shoe endorsement and i've met both "requirements" for the gatorade and state farm joint.
Cut scene in my apartment with my agent told me I came up short

In MyCareer my player is rated 96 overall with no upgrades left, I've gotten all of the deals in the game including the shoe deal, won MVP and 2 rings, but now there is nothing left to play for except the Hall of Fame.

2K should really address this in the next game b/c there is no incentive to play the game after year 4 or 5, and I don't have any ideas on exactly what they can do to keep you engaged to continue to play, but I've stopped playing My Career and moved on to My GM mode, at least in this mode I can continue to rebuild a team and stay competitive every year in addition to being able to play multiple positions instead of only one.

Last edited:
Yo how the hell do you shoot in this game. Took the shot meter off tried to shoot at the height of releases brick city. Put the meter on I'm sinking everything that's slightly late or early

Back
Top Bottom