Official NBA 2k15 Thread

plastic came off really easily, case seems like high quality plastic, game disc was exactly .003 lbs heavier than 2k14 so thats either extra thick materials or more stuff in the game, gameplay im not sure because im still playing mia vs sa
:lol:

But I only played one half of basketball. I was the Wizards vs. Bulls. I only play the CPU with Player Lock, so I was John Wall/Andre Miller. Controls felt nice and tight, yet the movements are smooth. I know this is ambiguous talk so I won’t talk about feeling too much.
I hate the sound of the rim. That is one thing that stands out to me. I played on Superstar/Sim. The CPU was aggressive with Rose and even with McDermott. McDermott really stood out with his catch and shoot ability. Rose hit a number of pull up jumpers. It is cool to see the CPU perform pull up jumpers out of the box because each year, roster makes are trying to fine tune that.
The CPU didn’t look for the post often. I think this needs to be addressed in the tendency edits.
Overall, solid game. 2K is 2K and will always feel like 2K. So don’t expect anything new.

Wait, if I scan my head and then lose connection it goes back to default for myplayer? 
alien.gif

So i finally was able to make it to the main menu and the first thing I see is the 2ktv chick.. I ended up watching the whole episode with her fine *** before I even played. :lol:

But the game is nice.. Definitely better than that rushed ps4 version they had for 2k14.

Better features and overall gameplay so I'm happy so far.

plastic came off really easily, case seems like high quality plastic, game disc was exactly .003 lbs heavier than 2k14 so thats either extra thick materials or more stuff in the game, gameplay im not sure because im still playing mia vs sa

I had a face scan that actually came out pretty good, but now i'm trying to play the game and it's making me do it again... :smh:

i say people who are just downloading the game to ignore the initial face scan, connect to the server and then go from there

I'm getting scared bros..I don't want to turn on my system in fear of getting rejected by it :smh: I just wanna play

Back
Top Bottom