Official NBA 2k15 Thread

if you created a "myplayer" and you turn off the system, Make sure to load the file that was saved (i think its triangle for PS4 when you are hovering over the "MyPlayer" panel). I dont know why you have to load it every time, seems like a little glitch to me since it wasn't like that with 2k14. I was heated last night, played a little over 10 games in MyPlayer mode got signed for the rest of the season by the Nuggets, saved then shut the system down for a little to watch bball and when I turned it back on it was telling me to make myplayer all over again :smh:

this is the same thing that happen last year on next gen because 2k makes you save to cloud servers

it was a nightmare.  This year you can at least edit and save your rosters locally. I'm not sure about myplayer and all that stuff that requires VC

though.  That was a big problem last year and it looks like nothing has changed so far

It seems like the instant on feature on xbox is causing y'all **** to mess up..happened to me last year as well..this year I can't even play.

Live pls help

Last edited:
might be best to go to the home screen and press the menu button and quit game before turning it off with this game

Running the triangle with the Nets :smokin

Still adjusting to the game but it feels and looks really good. Only messed around with the Nets for a little bit but the playbook looked accurate. Was running the same plays they ran last year

Yo this **** is still giving me the something went wrong error wtffffffffffff

Gonna trade it in for the ps4 version **** this..waste of ******* money smh

So i finally was able to make it to the main menu and the first thing I see is the 2ktv chick.. I ended up watching the whole episode with her fine *** before I even played. :lol:

But the game is nice.. Definitely better than that rushed ps4 version they had for 2k14.

Better features and overall gameplay so I'm happy so far.

@rademita

:pimp:

Yo this **** is still giving me the something went wrong error wtffffffffffff

Gonna trade it in for the ps4 version **** this..waste of ******* money smh

We having problems on ps4 too, even worst problems than that.

Buying the game this weekend.

1 question for anyone who can look into this for me when they hop on tonight -

Is there a regular create a player mode? Like the classic create a player?

I prefer create a player/association after I run a MyCareer season

Yeah you can create a player outside of the whole Myplayer steez this year

sidenote, it seems like the CPU doesnt miss on Superstar or HOF 

Yeah you can create a player outside of the whole Myplayer steez this year

sidenote, it seems like the CPU doesnt miss on Superstar or HOF 

Good looking out fam.

I have a face scan that I can live with for now. If I do a new scan, it won't overwrite my current one unless I save right? Can I abort and cancel changes if it looks worse?

@2KSupport: The #NBA2K15 issue with losing face scans and names of your MyPLAYER has now been addressed for PS4 and Xbox One.

Pics of next gen DC?
devil.gif
Man I don't have/want/need a kinect. Thats for yall immature folks
QFT

mature folks like DC and myself are smart enough not to purchase that garbage. 

We just borrow one instead 
smokin.gif

These face scans are never going to get tired. I guess this is what ronnie2k meant when he said he was gonna break the internet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom