Official NBA 2k15 Thread

But guys are still sliding all over the place

**** they been giving us the same create a player and player models for almost 10yrs now

Them pumping out the same **** every year is the only reason live still exists they see 2k falling into the same cocky complacency they did and realize they have a chance still, I think 2k is in for a wake up call next year when I personally think live will put out a better overall game than 2k

This argument isnt really strong with sports games. Of course its the same game, its based of the same game of basketball. In order to change the game, the sport itself would have to change.

You're not looking for a different game, you're looking for improvements and new features, which 2k does offer every year.

To complain about them "pumping out the same game" isnt really a valid complaint.

This argument isnt really strong with sports games. Of course its the same game, its based of the same game of basketball. In order to change the game, the sport itself would have to change.

You're not looking for a different game, you're looking for improvements and new features, which 2k does offer every year.

To complain about them "pumping out the same game" isnt really a valid complaint.

Yea thats what I'm asking for them to change the game of basketball :rolleyes

they could improve the defense, the player models, the fact players slide around like their on ice, the horrible shoes, the horrible create a player, the same commentary for 3 years now, that weird **** where a guys driving the lane and you get dragged over to him so he dunk on you, better collision detection, better physics

it's dopes like you who think they can only add these ******** features and not take real steps towards make the game better that keep giving them that 60$ complaint free thats gotten us to the point where they just add a few new features a celebrity cosign and toss out the same **** as the year before

if dudes want to commit to blind brand loyalty thats fine

but if i'm going to keep buying I'm going to ask that it keeps getting better

Any point in getting this for the 360?

I know the last 2K for the PS2 was real barebones so I'm wondering if they're still showing some TLC to the last-gen version?

they could improve the defense, the player models, the fact players slide around like their on ice, the horrible shoes, the horrible create a player, the same commentary for 3 years now, that weird **** where a guys driving the lane and you get dragged over to him so he dunk on you, better collision detection, better physics

it's dopes like you who think they can only add these ******** features and not take real steps towards make the game better that keep giving them that 60$ complaint free thats gotten us to the point where they just add a few new features a celebrity cosign and toss out the same **** as the year before

What the **** is your deal dude, Its like you just be trying to start **** with people.

All Im saying is, saying that "they keep making the same game" sounds elementary as hell, bruh. All that you just stated is improvement and features.

FYI I haven't purchased 2k in 2 years because I dont like the AI. So Im not one of the "dopes" you speak of fam.

You want them to fix all this in 7-8 months :lol:

Players been sliding forever, obviously its harder to fix than you think since its been a flaw & people been complaining for a long time now,

we need to get a 2k league for xbox one cause it looks as if alot of people are purchasing it 

You want them to fix all this in 7-8 months :lol:

Players been sliding forever, obviously its harder to fix than you think since its been a flaw & people been complaining for a long time now,

nah i understand you cant revamp a whole game in the sports cycle of 7 or so months but **** we've been waiting years for some of these things at this point

What the **** is your deal dude, Its like you just be trying to start **** with people.

All Im saying is, saying that "they keep making the same game" sounds elementary as hell, bruh. All that you just stated is improvement and features.

FYI I haven't purchased 2k in 2 years because I dont like the AI. So Im not one of the "dopes" you speak of fam.

sorry if i hurt your feelings.

On-court visual enhancements include scanning close to 100 percent of the league players, including rookies. One of the most noticeable improvements is the animated hair, which now moves instead of looking painted onto the player sculpts.
A new create-a-player interface gives you more tools than ever before to create players you can place on NBA rosters. You can tweak everything from forehead and jawline to ears, eyes, and lips. Many of the facial features and hairstyles are pulled from other NBA players, so if you want to rock the Ginobli bald spot with the sharp Artest cheekbones you can.
For the first time in the series, users can scan their own faces into the game using PlayStation Camera and Kinect for the PS4 and Xbox One, respectively.
You can used your scanned player model across all the modes your MyPlayer appears in, including MyCareer and online.

I know the last 2K for the PS2 was real barebones so I'm wondering if they're still showing some TLC to the last-gen version?
I'm wondering the same thing. :nerd:

i'm gonna say no. i think ya should upgrade consoles it'll be worth it in the long run :smokin
I don't really play games much anymore so I probably wont buy a ps4/xb1. I really just wanna buy it for ps3 and troll at "the park" :lol:, if it is even in the last gen version. :nerd:

I'm wondering the same thing.
nerd.gif
i'm gonna say no. i think ya should upgrade consoles it'll be worth it in the long run
smokin.gif
I don't really play games much anymore so I probably wont buy a ps4/xb1. I really just wanna buy it for ps3 and troll at "the park"
laugh.gif
, if it is even in the last gen version.
nerd.gif
They brought back crew games for the last gen version.

I'm wondering the same thing. :nerd:

i'm gonna say no. i think ya should upgrade consoles it'll be worth it in the long run :smokin
I don't really play games much anymore so I probably wont buy a ps4/xb1. I really just wanna buy it for ps3 and troll at "the park" :lol: , if it is even in the last gen version. :nerd:

I haven't played myplayer or 2K since 2K11, what is crew? What's the difference between that and the park?

I'm wondering the same thing.
nerd.gif

i'm gonna say no. i think ya should upgrade consoles it'll be worth it in the long run
smokin.gif
I don't really play games much anymore so I probably wont buy a ps4/xb1. I really just wanna buy it for ps3 and troll at "the park"
laugh.gif
, if it is even in the last gen version.
nerd.gif

I haven't played myplayer or 2K since 2K11, what is crew? What's the difference between that and the park?
The difference is it's a mode where up to 10 people can play in a stadium on NBA teams 5v5 with their myplayers.

If a team doesn't have 5 people, the usual starters for that team will be there in their respective positions.

So say I have 4 people but no center and we're on the rockets, Dwight will be the center.

However if I remember correctly teams are chosen at random each time you play.

So there's no just picking the rockets every time so you can have Dwight in the paint.

You can also choose your position before the game starts, they're not just given to you.

So I can be a SF but play PG cuz my boy who is a PG is also a ballhog with bad shot selection.

There's refs and shot clocks and all that stuff that's in a regular NBA game, timeouts etc.

And Crew was in 2K11
laugh.gif

Yeah, I just did some googling and it was in 2K11 :lol:. I guess I never played that mode. I've watched some 2K14 the park videos and it seems much more fun to me, I wanna just show off my and1 dribbling skills without the shotclock running down. :lol:.

**** they been giving us the same create a player and player models for almost 10yrs now

Them pumping out the same **** every year is the only reason live still exists they see 2k falling into the same cocky complacency they did and realize they have a chance still, I think 2k is in for a wake up call next year when I personally think live will put out a better overall game than 2k

I don't care , I'm still copping :pimp:

Like this freelance offense?

Back
Top Bottom