Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally able to snag a pair of the black 997 for under 200.00.  For 260.00 I could just not deal with that price tag, but the PYS deal was a little too good to pass up.  I see they went pretty fast!

I fit a 13 on 997/998, but the fit is just different. I guess you can use that as a benchmark, as long as you dont deviate in size depending on model more than one size.
I see, thanks, my feet generally fit most widths, glad to know the length is the same.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction on sizing with the CT300s? Been lurking this thread for a minute, and remember at one point the first page had a comprehensive guide to the differences in fit between the models. Not sure if it's gone or I'm missing it lol.
Go half a size up. Toebox runs really narrow on these. I usually wear a size US8.5 in most new balances, and went with a size 9 and they fit nice.

At south coast plaza jcrew in the oc. This is their stack of concrete jungles.

what a surprise, all of the smaller sizes are gone.......do all new balance people have ridiculously small feet or what?

The J.Crew in SF received around 30 pairs.  Just picked up my pair today and all there was left was sz 10.5 and 11.5. 

Back
Top Bottom