Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@crip Very dope.
I have that same problem with mine too.

Right now it's not too bad, I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse?

Just broke out my htb for firsy time in few months to see this. Looks like the butterscotch suede has bleed to the heel counter. Anyone have this issue?

Normal. Becareful cleaning as if you scrub too hard on the curry/butterscotch suede it does have a tendency to bleed or rub off.

Hey guys, I just bought back a pair of shoes that I sold someone a while back. He had only worn them twice and they were still in good condition.

Problem is they now the whole sneaker smells like weed. Anyone have any idea what the best way is to get rid of the smell? It is pretty strong (I can smell them when Im standing straight up with the shoes on, lol). Any advice is appreciated.

I would let the shoes breathe. If you have a sunroom or patio, I would let them sitoutside for a few hours and breathe. It will help the smell die down naturally. Keeping them in a box will only prolong it or help the smell linger. I had a pair of shoes that that reeked of cigerette smoke from the buyer, which was awful too. With some smells , masking it with something else doesnt work as effectively.. hope this helps.

I would let the shoes breathe. If you have a sunroom or patio, I would let them sitoutside for a few hours and breathe. It will help the smell die down naturally. Keeping them in a box will only prolong it or help the smell linger. I had a pair of shoes that that reeked of cigerette smoke from the buyer, which was awful too. With some smells , masking it with something else doesnt work as effectively.. hope this helps.

I put it in the shoe box with baking soda but I am thinking about just letting it air out in my basement (which is freezing right now).

More reps for you guys, thanks again for the help. I will keep you all updated!

I went to Europe and smoked a bunch of cigars. My clothes smelled terrible. So on the flight home I took a few hotel soaps and put it with my clothes. Smelled wonderful after the flight.

Hey guys, I just bought back a pair of shoes that I sold someone a while back. He had only worn them twice and they were still in good condition.

Problem is they now the whole sneaker smells like weed. Anyone have any idea what the best way is to get rid of the smell? It is pretty strong (I can smell them when Im standing straight up with the shoes on, lol). Any advice is appreciated.

Dryer sheets work pretty well for that...from what I've been told [emoji]128519[/emoji]

You guys think that concepts bluffing with that "last sizes" email? Hmmm
Hard to say, haha. In store they seemed pretty adamant that they cut the production run of these numbers significantly compared to past releases but they've restocked past releases a number of times so it's hard to say for sure. My guess is that they may have actually sold out of sizes online and put up the rest of their in-store stock up on the website. But you never know with these things- I'm pretty jaded with these claims of "limited numbers" after seeing so many restocks in the past year.

Are you on the fence about copping?

I wanted them to hit discount before I grabbed.. but the stock numbers have been fluctuating on other sizes meaning they're updating inventory online at least some what. Makes me think there won't be a huge restock this time

Just grabbed the bta2 and the bkr before that

Concepts has lied to me about this with the trail busters and I used to work with the kid. So if they seem adamant they are most likely lieing. I have talked with NB reps before and they typically set a threshold of 2k pairs for collabs and when it's lower than that they will say(ball and bucks).

Stores aren't stupid and know that consumers can "pull inventory", they can just put a low number to begin with and continue to restock, not to mention since NB produces made in the USA all their pairs may not have been received. Compared to made in china collabs the pairs have to be made in one
Bulk order because it is more expensive to do production in multiple runs since they don't own the factory. History will continue to repeat itself with concepts collabs, as you can see from their site. Concepts always cons a few consumers(mulysf in the past) with their fake news, sell outs and employees lieing to consumers that's how a lot of boutiques operate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom