*Official* New Car Care tips (Fresh Haterade for Sale!)

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

where the hells the AMG?........ why are u all helping him after a misleading title?, where im i?, who are you people?!, who im I?!
The title keeps getting changed. hmmmmmmm......

I just keep my $%#@ washed and cleaned out once every week and i'm good.
pimp.gif

You could of got something better for less than 50K..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chriscendo

wats the best way to keep a car that u smoke in from smelling like smoke so heavily

.....................................stop smoking in it maybe?

any comments or knowledge you could drop on me about the particular model?
nah sorry man. i don't know much about it other then what i've read in the magazines or seen online. I like it though because it is one ofthe more mod friendly volvos they make. i seen some dudes with some pretty sick s60's before... lowered, rims, sound system, the whole 9. And i like thatvolvo has one of the highest crash test ratings. Being safe might not be that cool, but saving your life one day most definitely is.

You could of got something better for less than 50K..
laugh.gif

show me.
btw, whats up with the change in the title?
where the hells the AMG?........ why are u all helping him after a misleading title?, where im i?, who are you people?!, who im I?!
laugh.gif
why so serious!? lol i swear some of you niketalk dudesare soooooo critical. i was messin around with the title just for fun last night while i was straight blasted off some chronic to see if editing the titlegives bumps to the top, but i have changed it now so as to not mislead some of you... i was mainly looking for replies from previous posters in this threadthats why i threw the title change in there at peak late night hours. but whatever its over, move on...

You can buy 3M sheets to place over the bumper hood and mirrors if you want.
i know about this and i've actually been looking into it, but they are expensive to install, and i heard if you get your car washed ordetailed at a car wash service place, sometimes they mess it up.

BTW, my parents are only supporting me financially for college, which is most definitely a load off of my back , but i hardly see how accepting their help hasa direct connection to me somehow ending up a failure in life or will lead to me blowing all my money in the future like most you guys are saying. Other thenthem paying my college tuition, i've been pretty much supporting myself ever since i was 18 and graduated out of high school. Me and my parents don'talways see eye to eye, and i made up my mind that the only way i would be able to live the life i want to without having to explain myself to anyone would beto support myself financially and pay for my own things. I stock my own food in the kitchen, I rarely hang out upstairs in their part of the house using alltheir appliances, and i buy all my own toiletries. I furnished my room with all furniture and tv + sound system + video game set up i paid for myself. Irecently bought a new mattress and those things are not cheap. I even have a dog in which i am supporting on my own, though my mom helps with taking care of itwhile i am out.

Y'all can hate on the fact i got parents who knew what they were doing enough to set aside some money for my college education, but i plan on doing it oneday for my children too and if they choose to go to college, i will be more then happy to pay for them just like my parents are doing for me. I dunno if itwould be considered spoiling as much as just good old fashioned parenting.

Y'all can turn your noses up at me all you want, but the way i see it, I'm doing pretty all right for myself in some respect when compared to mostpeople in my age group. It sounds like some of you preach just because you aren't in a postition to do what i'm doing, and some of y'all giving mefinancial advice and still in high school or still like 18 years old? get the %%#! outta here...
laugh.gif
. I know i got my $+%% together, and with the deals i usually get on almost allmy purchases in life, maybe i should be the one giving y'all advice on how to make a good buy and get the most bang for your buck. Some you 18 year oldtalking about droppin 10 g's on a car, if you just save and live within your budget, when you're my age, you'd be able to make a purchase like thistoo.

In the end its all a matter of personal preference and what you want out of life. I mean i'm replying to y'all out of choice, but really i don'tgive a %%#! what y'all got to say about my finances... y'all don't know me and i came on here to get advice on car detailing, not financialindependence. Some don't need alot to be happy, some need more then others, and some need everything but are never happy. I am content with my life at thispoint, and i see nothing but personal growth waiting for me in the future.

tip if you wanna save alot of money: stop buying shoes.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

that's what i'm sayin...

what if he didn't go to college and started makin bread outta high school or whatever...u ain't gotta go to college or be older to make mad money...c'mon man

since u don't know his situation, u can't say if he shoulda bought that or not
at 22, you don't need to buy a 50k car, period. Who said anything about having to go to college..I made a broad assumption to relate with most instances where a 22 year old would be purchasing a car...being after graduation. Why don't you let the OP answer for himself...you're clearly too fickle to converse with.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

word to everyone: buy your stuff in cash. if you have the opportunity to save your money and buy it in cash you will not only get a lower price but save on interest. I realize almost every american lives on credit, but wouldnt you be much happier knowing you own everything in your possesion and no matter what happens you have a certain amount of security because you have no or very few payments to make on anything.
Lower in terms of what you pay is what you pay but the majority of car dealers could care less if you came with 40k cash or financed 40k...they get paid regardless. The bank is who makes money off your loan. and
pimp.gif
to you being so young and already working on saving money. Credit is a double edged sword...be careful when using it.

How is he the problem when your the one who started this conflict in the first place? Would have it not been a good idea to ask about the OP's financialposition before goin into a frenzy?

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Realtalk......if the OP didn't state the $55k MSRP price tag then we wouldn't have argued about it in the first place. But because of that, we're totally drifting this thread in the wrong direction comparing the OP's RL to many other things and how he could of gotten something better with that price range and making assumptions of his life. Sigh..shame on us
tired.gif
tired.gif
!!

BTW: The only way you're gonna keep that baby looking new is to not have it as a daily driver. Get some new car smell to have it stay with the new car status everytime you enter. Oh yeah get some Turtlewax, the very first thing you do when you buy a car is wax it twice, just to make sure the paint coat is protected from any future comings.

Maybe if you read the fact that he got a "super sweet deal" on it and maybe pondered how much he got it for...you would not have gotten so sensitiveabout it in the first place.

Anyways OP there's no reason for you to type 3 essays to justify your purchase. Even though your financial situation/security is alot better than alot ofother 22 year old's, there's no reason to explain yourself. By the way I hear the SH-AWD is really good during winter conditions. Nice purchase, makeyour payments on time, and take care of it. Hondas/Acuras can last over a decade if they are treated right.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Btw Lexus>Acura.

Luxury: Yes.
Performance: No.

Yo , I was talking to people at school today about savin money and theyre like "I dont need to save it I already have plenty in the bank" so im justlike "word?" dude in my class got 25Gs just from family birthday presents and this girl got over 50 stacks! Shes freaking 16 WTH is goin on!?!?!? lol

I feel poor now lmao. Ive got a lil over 8 grand and felt like I had really accomplished something. I mean I know theres people that are spoiled, like I knowthis girl who got a brand new range rover when she turned 16, but this is just what they got in the bank. I dont know man, this world is crazy. Barely nobodyin my classes even has a job and theyre just given this money while Im working all weekend every weekend tryna save up and buy some new shoes every once in awhile.

Its a crazy world B

How much did you pay for it??? Because at around 50K, no car is worth getting over german enigneering.... you coulda hopped on a sexy 528i-550i...much more ofa WOW factor for a person your age.

Back
Top Bottom