Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

It's the richest contract in NHL history........... they have been discussing the contract the entire day here and I agree with the fact that it was allabout the money and he's pretty much done if things don't go well. Ovechkin represented himself as well remember, he didn't have an agent to guidehim along or anything. Now, re-signing Kolzig and Mike Green are going to be awfully tough
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the Leafs gettin' worked in LA
smh.gif
smh.gif
I was there tonight... I tell you, if the Kings played like they did tonight for the rest of the season
pimp.gif

BUT, they are not consistent. Great W though. A lot of damn Leafs fans in LA, it was shocking, most of the low 100 section in the arena were all Blueand White jerseys.
I should go to every game now, I'm 5-1 this year
tongue.gif
, and theonly loss was 1-0 to the Coyotes.

SMH @ the Rangers blowing a 2-0 early lead, only to lose 6-2.

This team is very inconsistent.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

SMH @ the Rangers blowing a 2-0 early lead, only to lose 6-2.

This team is very inconsistent.

^ To the Flyers I see... Who finally got Simon Gagne back.

3 games tonight were pretty high scoring
pimp.gif
...............Hawks need Toews backbadly
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ Iginla not getting any points in a 5-4 shootout loss to theISLANDERS
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dominique Moore is here to save the Leafs
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..........They called up our highly touted goalie prospect Just Poggee and he took the morningskate in SJ, too bad Toskala couldn't beat his old team
indifferent.gif

That Detroit/OTT game was good as well, Alfredson winning it with less than 3 minutes to play......too bad it wasn't a high-scoring game or else itwould've been
pimp.gif

Penguins finally get stopped in a shootout. 8 straight wins before that. There is going to be a goalie controversey when Fluery comes back

^ well devils are still in first theres no reason i would be hiding....$50 ull change ur avy by the end of the season knowing how rangers change their goalieevery year

^^^^i already changed it...and btw that makes no sense...why would the rangers change their goalie when they have Lundqvist? u make no sense....after richterwe went through a couple because they werent very good and now we have lundqvist and we've had him for 3 years...wtf are you talking about?

^how the hell can you like two teams?...its as crazy as a team considering trading their captain....o wait....rangers are all about the $$$ no passion in thatteam

you made yourself look like an idiot again...the rangers management is not considering trading Jagr....some of the fans would liek to see him traded...thatsall...if you can find me a credible source that says the Rangers are considering trading Jagr, ill send you a thousand dollars.....

the rangers have no passion??????????? come on.....how ignorant can you be ???

and about me liking two teams...so what...im a die hard ranger fan and i like to watch the sharks do their thing on the west coast....there in two differentconferences....i bet you most of the people here have atleast one team that they like besides their favorite team...

SJ had a real good test tonight against Anaheim in ANA and I think they did pretty well considering they were up 3-2 and at least got a point tonight.
And what's wrong with liking more than one team? Is there some rule that only allows a person to like one team?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom