OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

These are ugly as hell. First people were complaining and now people love them smh.

i was one of them...you can even search for my previous posts and find all the crap i talked about the shoe, but when the shoe itself is in your hand and you put them on the whole perspective changes after walkin in these all weekend they're really comfy the toe box feels great and your foot doesn't feel as confined as it would on a foamposite i'm now a beleiver line me up for my blue pair

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Royals for X-mas and i thnk that's it maybe Black at a later date

figures nike would do $%%@ %%# backwards as always, i swear yall have no common sense

drop the blues first to build up hype....  (og colorway should be the og colorway)

drop all blacks in oct (the hood will eat them up and they well sell out, all black foam based shoe = $$$$$ )

drop the silver in spring.....

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
makes perfect sales common sense, to me. they learned from the 1/2 cents. don't release the OG colorway first. build the hype with the silvers, then bring in the blues because they'll still sell.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

These are ugly as hell. First people were complaining and now people love them smh.
i was one of them...you can even search for my previous posts and find all the crap i talked about the shoe
same here...

i'm hoping an all black pair is released
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

at first, i was really disappointed that there wasn't a new foam one/pro or flightposite coming out....still am actually
laugh.gif
.....but #$%& it, Nike is gonna keep doing them regardless & that means stringing us along. eventually they will HAVE to retro a classic or a new dope colorway like they did with the eggplants.

i've never liked forces, but the very few i have liked have either been lows or highs...so the fact that these are high already gave them a +1 cause a low top would have probably been a complete disaster, no creasing? +2....simple colorway? +3

i hope the hate continues so they can be had for cheap....$185 is a lot to pay for some forces, but that's just about normal for a foam based shoe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

figures nike would do $%%@ %%# backwards as always, i swear yall have no common sense

drop the blues first to build up hype....  (og colorway should be the og colorway)

drop all blacks in oct (the hood will eat them up and they well sell out, all black foam based shoe = $$$$$ )

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
makes perfect sales common sense, to me. they learned from the 1/2 cents. don't release the OG colorway first. build the hype with the silvers, then bring in the blues because they'll still sell.
you have a SMALL point, but you seem to forget that the blue 1/2s weren't as easy available as the blacks/silver/etc....

they were pretty limited, not saying rare, but you couldnt walk into anywhere and find them .....

I rather have all black foam ones then a black af1 foam fusion, I hope black foam ones are still dropping for the winter.

Looking at the pics I was on the fence about these, got to see them today in person.....MEAN!! I'm not to big into hybrid kicks, but these are a good look.

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
kids-diamond-turf.gif

this shoe refutes your point, 5 years ago or so when they first retroed they dropped a retro+ color first and they sat HAAARD, it wasn't till they released da OG falcons

coloways that these started to move.

OG colorways ALWAYS anchor da retro+ colorways.

sick.gif
kIcKzNY96 wrote:

just got mine going to pick them up as we speak...pics up shortly
$185 is retail and they are heavy as a hippo still nice tho they didn't slack on the foam material on the inside

imag0239c.jpg

imag0236d.jpg

these look like the half cents a little bit. Great pics, i havent seen them in person yet. I still dont know if I like em or not.

I gotta see these on somebody's feet but from these pics on this page the first thing I think of is Han Solo when they froze ole boy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif
kids-diamond-turf.gif

this shoe refutes your point, 5 years ago or so when they first retroed they dropped a retro+ color first and they sat HAAARD, it wasn't till they released da OG falcons

coloways that these started to move.

OG colorways ALWAYS anchor da retro+ colorways.

Never said it applied to all retroes. Pointed out one possible reasoning since both were foam based shoes, and when people think foam they think blue foam

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Why would anyone buy these?

Because they like them. Why would you buy a pair of Supra Comakazi's?
frown.gif
  You dudes kill me. Stop following hype and cop what you wanna cop. If I like a pair of kicks and Niketalk says they are weak, am I not supposed to cop? SMH.

any word on the production numbers?

i'm hearing mixed stories that NTNY is gettin hundreds of pairs then they aren't, but retailers like Footlocker aren't getting them with the exception of 34th cuz it got overhauled to be a WBF store, and not every sneaker shop is getting them if they are it's 25 pairs tops

dude at NTNY said limited release and wristbands sometime this week...doesn't sound like 100s of pairs to me at all...

dude at NTNY said limited release and wristbands sometime this week...doesn't sound like 100s of pairs to me at all...

Back
Top Bottom