Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question nike town fam i just got offered so yeezy 2 solars ds for my doernbecher 9 should i trade im also going to have yall do a legit check for me thanks

Man, what. :wow:

Extremely hard to believe but if legit....you definitely come up in that deal.

Here's pics let me know

Man we got some idiots in here. 

And I agree on above pics being fakes.  Deal was definitely too good to be true, but like others said, that tongue....

HAHA dude sent you picture of a side view of a real pair and back/front view of a fake pair.

SMH at dudes who think they are entitled to that program.

is this for real ?

Originally Posted by rspot

The purpose of this program is to open links posted by selected accounts instantly after they are posted on Twitter. This is ahead of text message notifications, Twitter web client updates, etc. This will not help with RSVP releases, only NDC releases.

[*] Windows download (version 0.4a): http://bit.ly/UY4XU9
[/LIST]

Windows specific instructions
Download twinkle_v04a_WIN.zip from the Windows link above
After it finishes downloading, go to your downloads folder and double click the zip file to open it
Drag the two files inside of the .zip to a folder on the Desktop or wherever you can find it. Keep that folder open.
Follow the rest of the instructions below.

Instructions for both platforms (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Double-click twinkle_config.txt to open it
Edit in your Twitter username and password (use a throwaway account for best results)
Add your own Twitter handle in place of youraccount (without the @) for testing purposes
Save and close the config file
Double click twinkle to start the program

Last edited:

Since this is the YEEZY thread, busted mine out the other day. Trying to wear them as much as possible before winter finally sets in here in Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom