Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Atlanta is looking like a wasteland right now. I hope they do some sort of raffle like every one else is doing. The influx of hypebeasts and resellers would mess up everything. Plus i'm not trying to stand in a line, I got tickets to the Spitta show on Friday.

man who are you telling, called Undefeated LA, there are 20 heads lined up right now and its only Tuesday. Every place is doing a raffle, the best chance I have is these online RSVPs or if they drop them online. BTW PM me your number

I live in Atlanta. and i even know someone at house of hoops but i don't think i will be lucky right now.  i don't know anywhere thats getting them.

I hope you understand now why this was a stupid/self-destructive move...
Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault 
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Dude is from KY...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available. 
Dude is from TX... Might let the pair hang is he gets them locally (Don't Blame him)

Originally Posted by pmirish

*kanye dance*

10.5's from the vault. i've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me too.
I'm guessing out of state too...

You guys can call me SALTY (Which I am not)... call me a hater...etc. But what I really am is PERPLEXED.... Why blow up a spot on a national level if you are counting on them for your pair. You reduced you chances willingly. CRAZY to me...

Karma could of at least got you back with a pair, but it seems like she didn't...

Just not smart my dude. 

I am all about helping people out when I can but in the environment we are in now everyone wants to eat first and share the crumbs. They'll have 2nds 3rds and 4ths before sharing. Yet you were nieve enough to post it on the general thread instead of the TN regional thread...

Now we have 3 confirmed out of state people picking up pairs at a store they probably have never spent a dime in...

Its because of local customers stores have the sales that they do that lead to the accounts they have. 

Don't get it TWISTED I am HAPPY for you guys that are going to be able to cop at retail. I TRUELY AM 
pimp.gif

All I am questioning is what SdotC38109 decided to do... Just doesn't make sense to me, I guess it doesn't have to, but WOW.

Now lets just hope all of you that got  pair thanks to his info drop and heads up return the favor down the line...doubt it...but one can only hope.

ENJOY

I hope everybody coming from out of town to the Vault is on time, cuz they're selling pairs if you're a minute late. Freaking hypebeasts kept retweeting the damn store, really making it hard on Memphis cats like me to cop.

if your serious about getting the shoes and your in the NYC area only e-mail 
i'm not doing favors 

plus one of my lace locks was missing 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Won an RSVP for a Size 10 at retail. I've never experienced luck like this before. Guess its a comeback after the epic fail at the Employee Store for the SB Lebron 9 Elites

I'm hoping for the same luck out west, congrats man

If all nike towns are gettin these and they are seemin to start poppin up at lots of stores then I think online may get them. Lots of boutiques may be quiet right now on em so they don't get camp outs, phone calls and bad press and then announce a raffle a day before. Also if they're in this many stores, I think Nike is sayin that they want everybody that wants to put in the work to have at least a chance.

*fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by 731balla

I hope you understand now why this was a stupid/self-destructive move...
Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault 
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Dude is from KY...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available. 
Dude is from TX... Might let the pair hang is he gets them locally (Don't Blame him)

Originally Posted by pmirish

*kanye dance*

10.5's from the vault. i've got an 8 hour drive ahead of me too.
I'm guessing out of state too...

You guys can call me SALTY (Which I am not)... call me a hater...etc. But what I really am is PERPLEXED.... Why blow up a spot on a national level if you are counting on them for your pair. You reduced you chances willingly. CRAZY to me...

Karma could of at least got you back with a pair, but it seems like she didn't...

Just not smart my dude. 

I am all about helping people out when I can but in the environment we are in now everyone wants to eat first and share the crumbs. They'll have 2nds 3rds and 4ths before sharing. Yet you were nieve enough to post it on the general thread instead of the TN regional thread...

Now we have 3 confirmed out of state people picking up pairs at a store they probably have never spent a dime in...

Its because of local customers stores have the sales that they do that lead to the accounts they have. 

Don't get it TWISTED I am HAPPY for you guys that are going to be able to cop at retail. I TRUELY AM 
pimp.gif

All I am questioning is what SdotC38109 decided to do... Just doesn't make sense to me, I guess it doesn't have to, but WOW.

Now lets just hope all of you that got  pair thanks to his info drop and heads up return the favor down the line...doubt it...but one can only hope.

ENJOY

God bless him.

Paul Rodriguez just posted his pair, i hope he skates them
pimp.gif
i know most of y'all would cringe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if your serious about getting the shoes and your in the NYC area only e-mail 
i'm not doing favors 

plus one of my lace locks was missing 
frown.gif

Emailed at your Email in your sig!

160, For a shoe that has the majority of its upper as a mesh, what are your thoughts on the quality? For $245, you expect them to use some rare breed of snakeskin for the heel or Kevlar carbon fiber on the mesh. What are your impressions? Everyone will just be happy to get these that I have yet to hear reports on if they are really "worth it". Then again, dying foam black from the core is not what Nike does best. So they could have sent them to a specialty factory to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom