Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blazenregen

Got my black pair through 21 Mercer RSVP
smile.gif
size?  

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

[a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em]

SMH
Huh? what are you talking about, why would that make any type of sense-how would they sell them then?

that makes perfect sense lmao

if you ran a store why bother selling em to the public put em all on ebay and maximize profits or let your loyal employees get dibs and take care of your fam
pimp.gif

and if i had yeezys id trade em for a swoosh account seems like a good deal actually i could prob just sell the yeezys and buy a swoosh acct and have money left over
laugh.gif

Yo, someone is manning the Nikestore Europe twitter at this time, they normally shut up shop at about 8pm.

I got a feeling this will drop SOON!

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Off topic, but what does it mean when people just say Yuku?
since the thread is messed up (disappearing pages) if you post a reply it will take you to the latest page, so people just say 'yuku' when doing that.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

has other RSVPs been first repond first serve?
NTSM I know from personal experience has always been first respond first serve. It's supposed to be that way for all Nike stores according to their rules...

"RSVP for the Air Yeezy II Black is now closed. All confirmation DM’s have been sent. Thanks for participating."

YOu're fckin kidding me right?

Originally Posted by tampakix

house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

[a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em]

SMH
Huh? what are you talking about, why would that make any type of sense-how would they sell them then?

that makes perfect sense lmao

if you ran a store why bother selling em to the public put em all on ebay and maximize profits or let your loyal employees get dibs and take care of your fam
pimp.gif

and if i had yeezys id trade em for a swoosh account seems like a good deal actually i could prob just sell the yeezys and buy a swoosh acct and have money left over
laugh.gif
Yeah, I could see mom and pop stores doing that, but I can't imagine bigger stores like a HoH doing it, too many people that would complain and possibly lose their jobs. Not saying it's impossible just not likely.

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

Yo, someone is manning the Nikestore Europe twitter at this time, they normally shut up shop at about 8pm.

for the Europe site or both US and Europe

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

"RSVP for the Air Yeezy II Black is now closed. All confirmation DM’s have been sent. Thanks for participating."

YOu're fckin kidding me right?

At least one NT-er got a pair.

Literally sent my reply about 3 seconds after the tweet went out through text and didn't get a 10.5.
Wonder if the same thing happened with these as the grey pair, last come first serve 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

for the Europe site or both US and Europe
Just EU bro
TBH I'd stay locked to NCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom