Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Nike says something I won't listen to anyone ! Nike is known for selling B grades.... The Black Bottom 9's ! Nike ONLY sees profit ! This isn't over until the fat lady singings ! People in here love jumping to conclusions ......

Go with facts not rumors !

Last edited:
Why would Nike Scrap something thats already been Signed off on? You guys are jumping to conclusions quick, he did have  a 2 shoe Deal so why would Nike Renig before the deal is complete? Because he's moving on? Get Real....

Hearing that the Nike scrapped the release . I could honestly see this happening, Kanye talked trash about Mark Parker and signs with their competitor? They could take the hit to never release the Yeezys to prove a point.

minus the injuries to some of their athletes, adidas has done pretty well.

jeremy scotts have sold well.

bringing in big sean, 2 chains, and a$ap rocky.

and now kanye west.

Shame on Nike for not giving Kanye 5% on the Yeezys profit....
Lets see what Kanye can do now that he cant use the Jordan, 3, 4, nike court, and other Nike midsoles and toeboxes for his template.......

Last edited:
i truly expect nike to release  plenty of these now...  might as well make as much  profit off these as possible... 

Last edited:
Shoes getting scrapped...

:lol: At Ye saying he loves Nike in the same interview he announces his Adidas signing...

Last edited:
What's the over under on how long it takes all the hood cats scooping up everything three stripes?

Last edited:
Nike needs to flood the market with Yeezy 1 and 2s. Rub it in Kanye's face. "No royalties for you brah" :smokin

Or worst, give Gentry complete creative control of the Yeezy.

RO's gonna come out when Adiyeezi's come out 
roll.gif

Crickets on his adidas release, deaths over the Nike release. Nike wins.

Shoes aren't dropping and I'm over it...It's all New Balance 99x from here on out...Get that old man gear going...

I hope they get released...it would be chaos if these are sent to an outlet...

i , for one, am hoping that all of the pairs of red octobers get released as an outlet release with no advance notice. 1 pair in each size just randomly shows up one day at every nike outlet. every outlet just releases at the same exact time with no notice to the public. 1 pair limit per person.

At least that way, this release would be fair. No bots or scripts ruining everyone's chances to cop. Nobody able to cop more than 1 pair unless they go to multiple outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom