OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I just envision the Orlandos being a successful GR like the griffey freshwaters were. It's sad they did this.

There is no reason to do this. Look at the duke uptempos.. Let these release like the other retro bball shoes.

Nike... 1,000 pairs at $60 profit... vs 10,000 at $50 profit... Do the math. The exclusive nature that Nike creates on pairs that people legitimately want eats away at my general passion for Nikes.

This should be an appetizer for what we will witness tomorrow night. They will be gone in a flash

LOL @ these even having hype, kids are going crazy and don't even know who Penny is and why they are buying the shoes
laugh.gif

Hanging up, thanks for the Eastbay updates guys. Props to those that got their pairs!

Ordering D. Roses now. I wasn't kidding, screw this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by myselfonline

As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.
its weird though.  at 1158 gold club number went right through and i had to hang up and call back.  still went right through with no busy tone but now i have been on hold for 25 minutes.  !!%.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Should have small talked the !++% out of that rep until it hit 12
he knew what was up.  i talked to hime a minute but he was quick to get off the phone.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, everyone's a Platinum member now or what? Either that or the Platinum club line only has one phone line >_>
As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.
its weird though.  at 1158 gold club number went right through and i had to hang up and call back.  still went right through with no busy tone but now i have been on hold for 25 minutes.  !!%.
mad.gif
mad.gif
The system probably doesn't kick in to pool the phone calls until 12. I was mad when the Eastbay Rep told me that the lines get pooled for releases. The exclusive CS lines was the main selling point for me to join the platinum club. Now I am stuck with the platinum membership as well as $500 in gift cards that I purchased with intentions on purchasing shoes on release, so I wasted money on this stuff that I will probably never use.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ these even having hype, kids are going crazy and don't even know who Penny is and why they are buying the shoes
laugh.gif

THIS!

got through, to have the lady tell me they were sold out. my heart was crushed
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Got through after 40 min on hold sold out.

Hey Eastbay rep if you see this in the morning your company sucks

Might as well throw away the gift card I have because it apparently will never get used

Thanks a bunch

sold out i got 6 pairs though on accident all size 10. imma see if i can cancel at least one order im not reseller

After tomorrow night I'm team GR baby! I'll give her another shot at HOH in KOP and on-line tomorrow night but copping these on-line off NDC or EastBay I'd seem to have a better chance of getting attacked by a Polar Bear and a regular Bear at the same time than getting any ASG related shoe. 

Originally Posted by Lou39

mad.gif
mad.gif
Should have small talked the !++% out of that rep until it hit 12
he knew what was up.  i talked to hime a minute but he was quick to get off the phone.
same happened to me, she asked if I was calling for "the launch" at midnight, and I was honest, said "yeah, BUT I'm also ordering some other stuff, so by the time I'm through with that it'll be after midnight and I'll add the flight ones" then she hung up on me. No respect for a gold member I guess lol

This might sound dumb but I feel there's a better chance for tomorrow's releases on NDC cuz the %%%% is gonna CRASH and reset chances like the Cement IV's and people have a choice between 3

2/24 Nike Dot Crash

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Got through after 40 min on hold sold out.

Hey Eastbay rep if you see this in the morning your company sucks

Might as well throw away the gift card I have because it apparently will never get used

Thanks a bunch
Eastbay does suck. I will not renew that stupid Gold/Platinum membership. Its a waste of money. No benefit. You cant get limited shoes off them anyway

Why are you guys acting like these were an online exclusive release only. Last time I heard they were scheduled to release at Nike Sportswear stores and HOHs...?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

THIS!

got through, to have the lady tell me they were sold out. my heart was crushed
frown.gif
eyes.gif
I usually say this but I don't even think it's the kids man. And I'm a huge Penny fan. 
These were just super limited on NDC and EastBay it seems

Just GIVE ME my DAMNN Shoes Punk!!! GeeZ!!

It's like when I see customers bring toys to keep their keep occupied and then when it's time to ring you up...they grab the toy and put it aside and away so you won't be getting it. HAHAHA.....jokes on you sucker!

Back
Top Bottom