Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thanks for all the pics.  Not entirely crazy about the CW but I'll probably pick them up for the hell of it.  At least they're better than the yellow/blue ones.

Nice pics simon! Looks like the vi is almost the same cut as the iv (im sure it is lower but from those pics doesnt look too low )... I will def try them on before I buy

i'm definitely gonna pick these up for my birthday.

Anybody who have these already know how the tongue feel currently the top of my feet are in severe pain from the vs?

The WM 2.0s look ight, still wondering what else they got up their sleeves.

edit

just receive a pair all red one

bring u guy the pic asap

nerd.gif

Last edited:
All the haters will jump on the VI train as soon as the first hyped release comes.. look at the Vs so many people saying the same thing until the dmv sold out.

^ These could be interesting.... :nerd:

These look better and the FTl sku starts with 41 and I heard if they start with 41 then it's a general release. Don't know yet if I'll buy though if I have my reward cards by then it'll make it easier.

41 has nothing to do with it being a GR or limited.

The Meterology pair looks much better in the recent pics. Still feel they should've went with a different colorway.

All the haters will jump on the VI train as soon as the first hyped release comes.. look at the Vs so many people saying the same thing until the dmv sold out.

laugh.gif

the only KD V that isn't that easy to find is his BHM shoe, everything else is easy to find because resellers can't move them. his christmas and all star shoe for the V was a complete let down from last year and all of the colorways that came out were crap, which explains why no one is thirsty for them.

the VI's are even worse looking, no one is going to regret or be upset about passing on soccer cleat looking shoes.

Back
Top Bottom