OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Long day yesterday trying to hunt this RSVP reserve for these easters...I work in Woodland Hills, CA and my house is like 30-40 mins away in Sylmar. So I had 2 choices to go n get the rsvp ticket I figured im going to be out of work on friday so ill just get the sylmar footlocker rsvp ticket which is 2 mins away from my house instead of the rsvp ticket next to my job. Well, I get to footlocker in sylmar after work and all they have left is a size 14 I was like WOW! So right away I start calling all footlockers around me and only place that has my size is HOH by my damn job SO I pick up the wifey n rush to HOH which was closing within 45 mins. I get there 10 mins before they close and they still have 2 more size 9.5s Thank GOD I was bout to be pissed and I would have had to settle for the Hyperflight Kobes! with all that said n done I was able to reserve my pair to pick up on Friday. SO I guess it was kind of a tough pick up? IDK!? lol

Before anyone Re-Posts this and says it ill do it for everyone!

"Cool Story Bro"

LOL Just thought my story was interesting. Anyway thanks for reading and letting me share my story and to all that really want em dont give up keep trying n thats for anything u really want...

They're coming out regardless. Look at adidas. Derrick Rose has been out all year yet they still sell his shoes
True they still could but, idk I doubt they will. They can't have a playoff shoe and the players never played 1 playoff game in them. Plus D.Rose was posed to be back by now so that might be 1 reason why they still released the shoe.

Most seem pretty helpful here so ill ask it....is there anything special I should do of trying to buy from NDC (pretty sure that's Nike dot com)? I've read about bots and stuff like that and that's nothing I know about. Do I just go to NDC release morning and add to cart? Is there a way to have my card ready? I have an account on there already. Thanks for any info. I know I can find out elsewhere but seems like you guys know best

Most seem pretty helpful here so ill ask it....is there anything special I should do of trying to buy from NDC (pretty sure that's Nike dot com)? I've read about bots and stuff like that and that's nothing I know about. Do I just go to NDC release morning and add to cart? Is there a way to have my card ready? I have an account on there already. Thanks for any info. I know I can find out elsewhere but seems like you guys know best

They aren't tlo so it's easier. I never get through through the tlo but I got through on the kd aunt pearls by Going to the website and searching for it.

If it's twitter link only then its pure luck if you can snag a pair. And unfortunately they way it is today if someone does have a leg up and strategy to getting their pairs on twitter link only its doubtful they share because it lessens their chance of getting a pair if more people know. I personally have my own way of doing things which work sometimes and other times doesn't. Seems like its a flip of the coin these days. But since the Easters aren't TLO it can be easier just be searching for them on NDC and when their made available you can hope to add to cart. Without the TLO label less people will rush for the (i'm hoping thats the case)

Last edited:
Any Lakers Fans concerned that there might not be a playoff edition of the Kobe 8. Because the Jazz and Mavericks are on there heels for the 8 spot, there one game behind. The Lakers have a tough schedule up ahead and Metta is out?
Dantonis an idiot, doesnt know what hes doing... dont feel like getting heated due to these crappy last games 
mean.gif
 with that being said kobes will still be released, only actual shoe that would affect the signature line would be a championship shoe but yea not happening

Mondawmin Mall HOH grand opening is Friday and they will have Easter, ASG, Xmas, and YOTS Kobe's if anyone's in that area and needs Kobe's.

Dantonis an idiot, doesnt know what hes doing... dont feel like getting heated due to these crappy last games 
mean.gif

with that being said kobes will still be released, only actual shoe that would affect the signature line would be a championship shoe but yea not happening
So your saying yes to the Playoff Editions. I hope your right.

Preciate it...couple pages back I was complaining about FTL employees acting like they're on some authority trip because they sell shoes. Online route for this release is a first for me. Local guy doesn't have a good price for me and I'd rather not go to FTL give them an extra $10 over retail

This is true. Ill regret not getting them. However, being on the infamous team size 13 they probably didn't have it anyways. I figured ill just save myself the heartbreak :lol:
volts are still around, as far as I know my footlocker still has a pair. Might be picking em up today for an NTer.

Quick q, Ive done a stock locate a few times, but i tried to SL the volts the other day but they said a regular ftl can no longer SL from a HOH??
theyre being lazy, they're not HOH exclusive. My footlocker that IS NOT an HOH has them.

Can anyone perhaps point me in the direction of some sz 13 sulfurs?!?
stock locate, I'm on my way to grab a 13 sulfur for another NTer.

I'm going to stock locate some Volts, I need them and not paying some on-line store 200 bucks for them. :smh:

Sdub, I know they're still around and I can stock locate if I really did want them, but I have this weird thing if I can't get it IN STORE myself I won't buy the shoe. Dumb, I know.

So your saying yes to the Playoff Editions. I hope your right.
last year they only released the Elites the home n aways... kobe mighta wore em once but used mostly the none elite shoes through the playoffs, superhero Elite kobes are already set to be released, they have matching clothes on NDC. i can c them easily releasing other CW elites for the 8s. someone posted color code on the thread for another elite thats said to release.

Sdub, I know they're still around and I can stock locate if I really did want them, but I have this weird thing if I can't get it IN STORE myself I won't buy the shoe. Dumb, I know.
Stock locate and have em shipped to your store :lol:

For me I didn't buy the sulfur because one side was on display haha.

I think he's just trying to find out if its a fair trade. Why are you so angry?
I'm not angry at all, just that it's a really simple question with a simple answer. No need to ask more than 2 people. He has an extra pair, you should see his post on the Bred 11 forum, the guy he's trading with is a friend but he feels he can get "more" for the Breds. The people on the Bred 11 forum answered him and then he comes to this forum asking the same question.

So basically he didn't like what he heard in that forum to confirm what he wanted to do which is to try and get "more" for his Breds. He didn't even mention that he likes the Kobe Xmas which to me sounds like he wants to do a money grab rather than to obtain a shoe he really wants. For him, based on what he wrote on both forums, he "wants" more money for his extra pair of Breds.

That's all. No anger or hate, more like why ask again when you already know the answer?

Preciate it...couple pages back I was complaining about FTL employees acting like they're on some authority trip because they sell shoes. Online route for this release is a first for me. Local guy doesn't have a good price for me and I'd rather not go to FTL give them an extra $10 over retail
I've seen lots of people saying that they'd rather go online before going to FTL but FTL is the only spot that we can get a discount using a bday coupon, right?  I support my local shop over NDC because they both sell at retail but it seems like FTL has the best price even if they charge $10 but we can use a $25 off coupon. Am I wrong about being able to use bday coupon on Easters?

Back
Top Bottom