OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

200 isn't bad at all when some of us including myself were thinking they would be in the 220 range. Now we just need some good colorways and I'll add them to the collection.
i was thinking 220 with +enabled tech. (20 extra for the tech) also the blackened blue is a color thats supposed to be on another kobe shoe that has a mixture of purples in it...

Last edited:
For those of us that don't care about the Easters...

What's the deal with the purple gradients/fades? I need another pair of 8s for my hooping rotation.

i was thinking 220 with +enabled tech. (20 extra for the tech) also the blackened blue is a color thats supposed to be on another kobe shoe that has a mixture of purples in it...
True, I'm surprised they aren't including the + tech but it is what it is. Still looking forward to more colorways and hopefully seeing the super hero version in person to get a better judgement on them

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

5/25- stdm gray/univ gold-night stdm listed as "outdoor" kobe 8

6/1- white/metallic gold/blk. elite. 220. "playoffs start"

6/15- chilling red/ ref silver/ team orange "red snake" kobe 8

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8
found the post 1st pair has blackened blue (same blue on the kobe heros)

o n on the 6/1 the white gold elites are said to b dropping 
pimp.gif

I still haven't made a final decision on the Easters :smh: if I'm still on the fence tomorrow at 8am I'm just going to pass .. hopefully everybody who really wants them is able to cop with ease

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoy

Should I trade my extra pair of bred 11s for Kobe Xmas? Is that a fair trade?
I'm trying to do the same thing. Breds are only going for $250-60 around here.
Well "bred" 11s never went for over $300 except for weeks before RD and few weeks after RD .. Guess it all depends on how bad you want Xmas 8s. Personally I dont like the Xmas 8s so I would not trade for them. But if you take the going rate for your 11s vs the rate of Xmas 8s and compare .. theres your answer (not what we think because each person values a shoe differently)
I wasn't asking if I should trade them. I would definitely trade bred's for xmas kobes if I could find that trade. I need to double up on the xmas'.
Then what are you saying by: "I'm trying to do the same thing" replying to "Should I trade my extra pair of bred 11s for Kobe Xmas? Is that a fair trade?"

I never said you were asking, I was giving input on the topic at hand

For those of us that don't care about the Easters...

What's the deal with the purple gradients/fades? I need another pair of 8s for my hooping rotation.

Date WAS thought to be 4/27...

Now the date going around is 5/11.

How can y'all blame retailers for that? That's Nike that made a total Yeezy rip off colorway for the Roshes. It's got the colors and the snake scales. I don't see how you could call the colorway anything but "Yeezy"
well for one thing, on the roshes, there are no snake scales. Its just the design of the mesh thats on all of the new roshe fb. And second, I had the solar yeezy 2's, and the insoles were not pink like these roshes were. And the sole of the roshes does not glow as well. The yeezy 2's also don't sport a pink swoosh.

That would be the single handed best colorway of any Kobe ever made.

I don't care how played the south beach thing is, THOSE ARE DOPE

I think im the only one who thinks the SB cw is overrated..imo keep that out of the kobe line, if anything just give us a DK and Chaos cw on the kobes

I think im the only one who thinks the SB cw is overrated..imo keep that out of the kobe line, if anything just give us a DK and Chaos cw on the kobes
i agree with you, but at the same time i have yet to own anything SB

and that PS is just phenomenal 

I wonder when we'll stop seeing photoshop/customs with SB colors.... so played out. I dont even like it on the Brons. I know some truly like it, but 99% of peeps who say they like it are hypebeasts.

I wonder when we'll stop seeing photoshop/customs with SB colors.... so played out. I dont even like it on the Brons. I know some truly like it, but 99% of peeps who say they like it are hypebeasts.
but red camos still are the best my friend
Im really curios man .. whats your thing with the Spider man gifs and images seriously
i find it humorous

but my bad... thatll be the last one for a while

Last edited:
NO. :smh: Keep the SB colorways to Lebrons. At least that colorway actually means something to that sig line. What the hell does Kobe have to do with South Beach? Get that outta here...

And NO, they would NOT be the best Kobe colorway ever. :smh:

*insert Michael Scott no gif*

just how I feel... there were pairs with similar color scheme before the lebron 8 south beaches, hardly anyone paid attention. Hell, there was a lebron 6 "Miami" and there was hardly any hype around em.

Jusr bothers me that everyone wants a " south beach" version of EVERY shoe.

just how I feel... there were pairs with similar color scheme before the lebron 8 south beaches, hardly anyone paid attention. Hell, there was a lebron 6 "Miami" and there was hardly any hype around em.

Jusr bothers me that everyone wants a " south beach" version of EVERY shoe.
i agree and your point is true

i just have yet to have any of those shoes personally and would like a sb cw shoe.... not into paying rape price tho

it was so hard to not use the "i see your point" spiderman meme here

Back
Top Bottom