OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I do like the yeezy PS though lol

imo I think any special edition cw should stay with their original signature shoe...the LeBron 9 shoe had some colors that the kobe line had done before, different name for the LeBron shoe but the same colors as the kobes

ex. LeBron taxi, summit lakes, and the WTL sample shoe.

just how I feel... there were pairs with similar color scheme before the lebron 8 south beaches, hardly anyone paid attention. Hell, there was a lebron 6 "Miami" and there was hardly any hype around em.

Jusr bothers me that everyone wants a " south beach" version of EVERY shoe.

I see your point...

I just remember wearing pink every now and again in high school and getting called out for being "gay"

:x

now its one of nikes most sought after colorways...

:smh:

just how I feel... there were pairs with similar color scheme before the lebron 8 south beaches, hardly anyone paid attention. Hell, there was a lebron 6 "Miami" and there was hardly any hype around em.

Jusr bothers me that everyone wants a " south beach" version of EVERY shoe.

Tired of SB (should only be in the LeBron line, IMO)...

But funny we may have to wait until May to get a "Laker" colorway...

Last edited:
Ive always liked SB colored stuff, so seeing it on a Kobe would hit that grail type status for me :lol:

My infatuation with SB started when Reebok dropped the classic Miami vice stuff in 05 and from loving GTA Vice City so damn much it really strikes a cord for me. I dunno why.

Ive always liked SB colored stuff, so seeing it on a Kobe would hit that grail type status for me :lol:

My infatuation with SB started when Reebok dropped the classic Miami vice stuff in 05 and from loving GTA Vice City so damn much it really strikes a cord for me. I dunno why.
one of the few that knew about and liked the color scheme before the sb8s :lol:

No I use my phone so it takes me to the last page I saw, not the last page posted. But thanks for trying to be a douche
Not a problem, just doin my job.

Obviously you can read, because you read my post.... So that rules out you're only here for pictures or vids. But ummm.... On the same page that vid was posted, there were more than a few comments on the vid.

Maybe your reply to this can be....

...wait for it....

douché :wink:

one of the few that knew about and liked the color scheme before the sb8s :lol:

Yea those Reeboks and the Miami Vice Air Max 95s were :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Not a problem, just doin my job.

Obviously you can read, because you read my post.... So that rules out you're only here for pictures or vids. But ummm.... On the same page that vid was posted, there were more than a few comments on the vid.

Maybe your reply to this can be....

...wait for it....

douché :wink:
Saw it, quoted it, clicked the button at the bottom, and posted it.. Sorry if that got you angry

Saw it, quoted it, clicked the button at the bottom, and posted it.. Sorry if that got you angry
Angry? Naw.... Not at all. You're the one that seems angry, name calling (which is against the rules of conduct, and I can actually suspend you for) and all...

But let's get back to the shoes before your jimmies get any more rustled.

So less than 24 hours to go. Everyone have their game plans? I'm hoping will be an easy scoop. I'm trying to grab 3 pairs total :\ one for myself and the other two to resell for 500 a pop (steal, I know. Just trying to give good deals to my fellow sneaker enthusiasts).

really other two are for friends that will have problems getting pairs, retail+tax and shipping

Last edited:
So less than 24 hours to go. Everyone have their game plans? I'm hoping will be an easy scoop. I'm trying to grab 3 pairs total :\ one for myself and the other two to resell for 500 a pop (steal, I know. Just trying to give good deals to my fellow sneaker enthusiasts).

really other two are for NTers that will have problems getting pairs, retail+tax and shipping

Answered that call of the 13 I see...

Hoping to get through on the NikeDallas RSVP...

If not, looks like its online for me.

Anybody got numbers for how many pairs their spots actually ended up with?
Heard some sheikhs will be getting 1-3 size runs, when I asked the girl at footlocker (manager) she said they have kind of a lot, so I'm assuming at least 2 size runs. Not all areas will get a lot, but these are far from limited. Just talked to a dude that said his local footlocker only have received pythons so far, and they have Easters.

Too much unnecessary hype on these.

Im really curios man .. whats your thing with the Spider man gifs and images seriously

Eyedea... do you, don't let anyone tell you different....

Back
Top Bottom