OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My 8s so far, need the black exts...

Also really thinking about investing in a DSLR with all these dope pics on this thread :smokin

Nice pic man! In the minority but I love the 2 different shades if yellow on the sole of the sulfurs hope the light grey with it releases soon. Serious need bhms I'm going to bite on resellers soon [emoji]128544[/emoji]hope my brand new hoh has a surprise restock and get these and more Kobes they didn't get the Easters so maybe they might get a kobe 8 shipment in soon.

Last edited:
Nah I'm in Fresno, CA. They told me they had already sold 4 or so pairs before I got there, and I got there at noon. And I'm not sure if they do phone orders buuut they're probably gone now. My buddies at Champs was working too and they're almost next door to the Foot Locker. He went next door and got the 10.5 on display lol. Think it might have been a 1 per size fsr.
They all sold out :smile: I called. Thanks for the info sir!

in FTL system they are sold out at least that what the guy i called said

maybe it was just a lucky random store restock

I guess so. Lol. I was like kinda shocked even after I left with the shoes in my hand.

I mean 4 months after Christmas? A full run?
I friggin paid like $202 for mine, on a website that kept crashing for 5 hours. Lol.

Damnit this always happens. I hate shoes like the Xmas when they release and now I want them 4 months later. Oh well, anyone think one black gold purp joints will ever drop? Or even the ones he wore last night would be dope, just something Lakers-esque, por favor Nike...

Last edited:
Great pickup drewsone, I never get tired of seeing the xmas

Yeah dude they're head turners for sure. So much that I can't even bring myself to play ball in mine anymore. Which is why I bought them in the first place.

Picked up this pair for my brother in law who was reeeeall salty when he didn't get a pair and I got mine haha. They were a lot harder to get than we expected.

Yeah dude they're head turners for sure. So much that I can't even bring myself to play ball in mine anymore. Which is why I bought them in the first place.

Picked up this pair for my brother in law who was reeeeall salty when he didn't get a pair and I got mine haha. They were a lot harder to get than we expected.
really? i didnt expect these to b an easy cop at all XD

really? i didnt expect these to b an easy cop at all XD

LOL yeah dude. I remember XMAS eve and I was tellin him:
"Oh man don't worry dude I don't think many people are gonna be on them. They ain't J's. They're releasing the 26th we'll go bright and early and cop em."

Xmas hits.. Gone in 5 seconds.

"damn I didnt think it'd go down like that. Tomorrow morning for sure."

Wake up next day and get to the mall at 8 AM, (they open at 7). All sold out except a size 13. Swooped by employees, buddy at Champs told me.

Then we both got all emo. Last hope was deadstock, and that site was gettin hit with a lot of traffic from 9 AM PST and onward. Kept crashing and right when I was about to give up, it went through.. at like 3 PM. Yup.. I really sat down for 5 hours to get em for $202 lol.

Lesson learned though lmao

LOL yeah dude. I remember XMAS eve and I was tellin him:
"Oh man don't worry dude I don't think many people are gonna be on them. They ain't J's. They're releasing the 26th we'll go bright and early and cop em."

Xmas hits.. Gone in 5 seconds.

"damn I didnt think it'd go down like that. Tomorrow morning for sure."

Wake up next day and get to the mall at 8 AM, (they open at 7). All sold out except a size 13. Swooped by employees, buddy at Champs told me.

Then we both got all emo. Last hope was deadstock, and that site was gettin hit with a lot of traffic from 9 AM PST and onward. Kept crashing and right when I was about to give up, it went through.. at like 3 PM. Yup.. I really sat down for 5 hours to get em for $202 lol.

Lesson learned though lmao

I think each year nike makes one of their sig models more limited than the others. Happened with the KD 4 last year, kobes this year. Even though they're not as limited as the kd's were last year, they're still appearing at stores in much smaller quantities than the other shoes.

I think each year nike makes one of their sig models more limited than the others. Happened with the KD 4 last year, kobes this year. Even though they're not as limited as the kd's were last year, they're still appearing at stores in much smaller quantities than the other shoes.

Yeah dude. Like the Kobes are so much harder to get this year.
And now that I think about it the KDs were kinda tough too. I couldn't even get the Creamsicles.

wonder if they're dropping the gradients first or the inlines... based on the socks.

Last edited:
Yeah dude. Like the Kobes are so much harder to get this year.
And now that I think about it the KDs were kinda tough too. I couldn't even get the Creamsicles.

it seems like they base their production depending on the previous years success so unless they wise up, next year will probably flooded with Kobe, lebron will probably get limited and KD will probably stay the same

it seems like they base their production depending on the previous years success so unless they wise up, next year will probably flooded with Kobe, lebron will probably get limited and KD will probably stay the same

LOL. That'd be funny. They I think they should lower the LeBron availability a bit and spread them to the Kobe. KDs seem to be doing OKAY.

And I hope they drop the Gradients. Because those will probably be my last pair for the year unless Bred 1s come out or something crazy that I can't pass on.
Even though I'm a huge fan of the inlines.

anyone ever ordered from kix-files.com

I've ordered once. It was a preorder for the red suede ext 8's. They arrived about a week after the Asia release without any issues at all. Everything I've read on them says they're legit

Man, missed out on the Easters and didn't feel like paying over retail for them because I was feeling cheap, but then I turn around and drop $242 for a pair of ASGs on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Ah well, bring on the Purple Fades!

Man, missed out on the Easters and didn't feel like paying over retail for them because I was feeling cheap, but then I turn around and drop $242 for a pair of ASGs on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Ah well, bring on the Purple Fades!

Damn, IMO Easters any other 8's so far > ASG

But, just my opinion of course.

Are volts still around online anywhere. I think i might grab a pair before i go on the cruise next month

FrenchBlue23- I fully agree about the Easters. I slept, but will get a pair when they come down a little

Back
Top Bottom