OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No sticker on my box. But vote4anh sayin he called and I guess they're sold out already. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Btw, anh, did you ask them if they do phone orders ?
My FT HOH would have if they had them in stock over the phone and I didn't even ask the store since it was sold out. The phone rang for a while and I had to call both stores to make sure they were out :smile:

Great pick up sir!

Damn, IMO Easters any other 8's so far > ASG

But, just my opinion of course.
Yeah, Easters are definitely nice. I'll probably end up scrambling for a pair of Easters down the road, but I've been lookin' for a pair of ASGs for some time now and figured that was the lowest I'd get 'em for, so I pulled the trigger.

Man, missed out on the Easters and didn't feel like paying over retail for them because I was feeling cheap, but then I turn around and drop $242 for a pair of ASGs on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Ah well, bring on the Purple Fades!
Let me guess...W/O the Sport Pack??? LOL

Damn, IMO Easters any other 8's so far > ASG

But, just my opinion of course.

for me Xmas + easters > all 8s

once purple gradients come out those are along xmas and easters.

I hope they release so many gradients and only us NT people like them cause I want to double up but use a bday coupon so my wallet doesnt get raped

FrenchBlue23- I fully agree about the Easters. I slept, but will get a pair when they come down a little

They will eventually come down for sure, once resellers realize that there's no money to be made after all those ebay fees. :lol:

Damn, I've got a chance to get the Blue/Grey or Python 8s for a ridiculous price. $120, all-in (8's cost about $200 after tax in Canada). Ughhh, these are my least favorite CW's, but it's such a good deal...

If it was literally any other CW I'd be on this so fast. Anyone want to talk me into the Blues? I don't think I could pull off the Pythons at all, even though those red accents are great. The blues just look a little too feminine to me, or something. I don't know.

Last edited:
wonder if they're dropping the gradients first or the inlines... based on the socks.

My guess would be Purple Gradients first...considering Steve Blake was wearing them...

They must be getting ready to drop soon (hopefully), cause Blake and "exclusive" do not mix.

My guess would be Purple Gradients first...considering Steve Blake was wearing them...

They must be getting ready to drop soon (hopefully), cause Blake and "exclusive" do not mix.

All Blake has to do is ask Kobe for a pair and he'll get them

kobe some shorts delivered, kobe 8 and some d rose shorts. Not feeling the kobe ones, I thought they would go with the volt shoes..

Cant beat roses shorts.. perfect.

I just hope they RELEASE. And as a GR. Lol. And I hope that not many people are on them because they're a predominantly Purple shoe with no theme (ala Lebron X ASG).

Back
Top Bottom