OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

can't bring myself to rock my Easters to ball in.

i saw some dude balling in his volts tho, couldn't stop staring at his shoes...the volt yellow just pops out so nice. 

I just hope they RELEASE. And as a GR. Lol. And I hope that not many people are on them because they're a predominantly Purple shoe with no theme (ala Lebron X ASG).

NDC dropped the socks already, so I'm sure they'll release the Fades soon. Hopefully that 5/11 date is correct.

I just hope they're gonna be the standard version priced at $140, and Nike doesn't make them Nike+ enabled for $170. Nike knows the thirst for them is STRONG

I hope it's just a regular GR too. Not that stupid +BS. But.. even if they are.. I'll bite the $170 bullet.. :smh:

I just hope they RELEASE. And as a GR. Lol. And I hope that not many people are on them because they're a predominantly Purple shoe with no theme (ala Lebron X ASG).

NDC dropped the socks already, so I'm sure they'll release the Fades soon. Hopefully that 5/11 date is correct.

I just hope they're gonna be the standard version priced at $140, and Nike doesn't make them Nike+ enabled for $170. Nike knows the thirst for them is STRONG

Not Nike+. If you saw the pic with a glimpse of the insole, it's the volt lunarlon(kinda weird it's volt of all colors). It could be $150 in some places but they should be $140 everywhere else that has been selling for that price.

Last edited:
Not Nike+. If you saw the pic with a glimpse of the insole, it's the volt lunarlon. It could be $150 in some places but they should be $140 everywhere else that has been selling for that price.
I shall continue to pray to Korean Jesus. Lol.

i never buy kobes/nikes locally (manila).. it just doesnt sit well in my mind that retail here is so damn expensive compared to the US. I mean come on, shoes are made in china/taiwan and they're just a stone's throw away from us, but the mark up in retail price is unbelievable!
Where do you buy your kobe's ?

Bit the bullet. 
mean.gif

Full shozuku
pimp.gif

Not Nike+. If you saw the pic with a glimpse of the insole, it's the volt lunarlon(kinda weird it's volt of all colors). It could be $150 in some places but they should be $140 everywhere else that has been selling for that price.

Excellent point. I'd rather drop $280 rather than $340 anyday :smokin

#cosign

we seemed to do pretty well versus a hot dallas team last night with blake replacing nash.

I live in Dallas, and the Mavericks aren't hot, they're just lukewarm mediocre.

If the Lakers ever get healthy (a longshot I know), they may be formidable. The Mavs were terrible since Dirk needed knee surgery to start the season. Don't judge any player when its against the Mavs...

I shall continue to pray to Korean Jesus. Lol.

"Korean Jesus ain't got time fo' yo' problems!" Hahahaha

im starting to like the pythons even though initially i didnt like ..would def cop under retail

hell im starting to like every freakin cw (except the EXTs)

Back
Top Bottom