OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

at least the lining looks nice XD
This.

I like how Vasquez just turned his ankle in the game NO vs LA and Kobe says, "If you were wearing the right shoes you wouldn't have turned an ankle anyway..." lol.

it's definitely a RIP OFF. The Kobe 4-6 were priced at 120-130 and they already had Zoom. SMH
Kobe 5 and 6 both had heel and forefoot zoom. So what if it's a small met bag, they didn't charge us
extra for that.

I will boycott the Elites simply because of this fact. They're playing us. Passing off something ordinary/normal
as an "upgrade" is the ULTIMATE disrespect from Nike.

NO WAY. Anyone who'll buy the Elites in this thread seriously needs to rethink that.

dynamic flywire is nothing new, zoom air is nothing new. Now they're "premium"? "elite"? I'm not
falling for that trap. I'm getting MY purp FADES with the discount and I'm done.

I'm with you man, it's just a dam shame there's not enough people like you around.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the Superhero Elite colorway at first, but this vid changed my mind some.

Won't cop on release day, but if these ever go on discount it's a wrap.

How crazy comfortable does the new tongue look?  Forgetaboutit!

I hope Nike wont fail us with the white-gold-black elites... the Lebron and KD ones look good. All this waiting has me thinking we may not see it release...

The fades are amazing! Cannot wait to cop. Not even a purple fan but have to have them. Is it possible that the red snakes are TBs?

Crazy how amenesties are so simple, yet such an awesome CW. I wouldn't be able to choose between amenesties or purple fades. Nope.

That video changed my opinion on them as well. The colorway is dope but the "elite" term is a marketing gimmick and I don't know if I can justify the price increase.

Back
Top Bottom