OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Love hooping in 8s...

[/quote
dude balling in avatars :smile:]

It's nice Nike does these restocks, but least they could do is notify people in advance. I woulda liked to try my chances against everyone else rather than hear of a random restock 20 mins late.
That's how you end up with madness. Random is good.

laughing @ Nike's agenda of selling half-***ed shoes and slap on a hefty price.
TOO FUNNY!

ya'll are better off buying a completely different shoe. even at discount, still isn't worth it unless you can get them for 140-150 max.
Nike's playing you guys with nice paint and big words. :smh:

Random restocks suck for people that have jobs and can't sit on the computer or on their phone all day....

yes, i was so angry. I was with a client, i checked on of threads after and someone said RESTOCK and missed it by 10 mins.... :rolleyes

laughing @ Nike's agenda of selling half-***ed shoes and slap on a hefty price.
TOO FUNNY!

ya'll are better off buying a completely different shoe. even at discount, still isn't worth it unless you can get them for 140-150 max.
Nike's playing you guys with nice paint and big words. :smh:

the truth, nike made us their slave

Last edited:
yes, i was so angry. I was with a client, i checked on of threads after and someone said RESTOCK and missed it by 10 mins....
eyes.gif

the truth, nike made us their slave
I was home all day and missed it. Just happened to be charging my iphone so i missed the tweet.

Missed the restock today but I'm glad for those that got to cop kicks at retail price. The black elites Are looking nice but not $220 plus tax nice.

Was at the game tonight. Was hoping so bad that he would reach 50 points.

Last edited:
Might as well blame it on apple, if the iPhone didn't have such a sh*tty battery, you would have got the tweet for the restock lol
not at all, i just use my phone to the max, Wifi, Picture messaging, and Emails. My fault cause it was on Vibrate, but again its not like i knew it was coming anyways, caught me off guard just like everyone else, saw a guy post "Cork Restock" on a local Facebook Group, and thought it was another troll until i logged into NT to confirm.
Most people have things to do so they don't just sit by their phone and use it 24/7...
Some of these kids don't pay bills.

Back
Top Bottom