OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would rather not know about the restock than get the tweet on a push notification to your phone--- you know if you wait that long to see it it's a lost case and you'll strike out no matter how hard you try....

But do I really need to double up on these color ways? I'm not about that. Save $ for ID's or new releases IMO. 

I would rather not know about the restock than get the tweet on a push notification to your phone--- you know if you wait that long to see it it's a lost case and you'll strike out no matter how hard you try....

But do I really need to double up on these color ways? I'm not about that. Save $ for ID's or new releases IMO. 

Not at all! Unless you have every single color and don't care about doubling up at all then it's definitely worth it. Restocks like last night are just incredible. I'm glad some people got stuff they really wanted.

Not at all! Unless you have every single color and don't care about doubling up at all then it's definitely worth it. Restocks like last night are just incredible. I'm glad some people got stuff they really wanted.
I do have every single color thus far in the 8's (sad.... but true). If I could get another Christmas for retail, that is the only one I really care about having an extra of (I want to hoop and play vball in these so badly but I went with a 13 and I need to size down a 12.5 to play in). I'm not in this to sell these down the line... I buy to rock them. By the time they are worn a bit, I'm sure another line will come out I have a weird obsession with. Now I just need Buffalo weather to cooperate and not snow or have a monsoon every damn day so I can wear my heat. 

Sulfurs will be classic, just like every black/yellow colorway since the 3s or 4s.

Sulfurs will be very sought after once the 8s are all said and done, and the 8 bandwagon era are gone.
woah now dont create false hype on here youll get called out for being a hypebeast lmao 
roll.gif
anyways i do agree with you about the sulfurs clean CW and clean pattern, especially the 3m swoosh n fangs or shozoku 
nthat.gif

i didnt love the sulfurs two tone sole...but now i have a hard on for them

dont feel so bad for those who missed the restock, i saw it 9 mins late and all i got was a pair of asg in 14 for my buddy...if we all saw that tweet at once im sure we'd end up with little chance at any heat

Sulfurs top 3 for sure. Have you even seen them in person?! Too dope.

The first time I seen them in person I was so much more sold on them than any pictures. I was worried about the tones of yellow being different but was like "naaaaa" I GOTTA have em.

Shipping confirm from KB24 today and waiting for my Nike's shipping confirm email. Easter's are on the way, so happy for restocks haha. I work behind a computer all day so when they happen I like my odds but I definitely sympathize for those that don't have the luxury.

Sulfurs have been sitting at a few local FTL's. surprised when I see that you guys get denied when stock locating. Employees gotta be doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom