OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good news
My dad just gave me a call saying he walked in house of hoops and sitting there was my size 9.5 Kobe Easters... I jump up off the couch like I won the lotto

Colorway is classic :smokin

I agree.

Has anyone heard ramblings on if EM will continue with the 9?

I sure hope not. :\

That's the only thing that's held me back from keeping these as my only shoe on court.

Has anyone heard ramblings on if EM will continue with the 9?

I sure hope not. :\

That's the only thing that's held me back from keeping these as my only shoe on court.

Agreed. I'm scared that this mesh might just rip on me. :frown:

Hopefully they come up with something that fits the same/better but more durable.

I actually disagree. I feel like the mesh is extremely well-reinforced. Almost a fuse-like material underneath

I guess until it tears on me, I think EM is just fine...

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm scared that this mesh might just rip on me. :frown:

Hopefully they come up with something that fits the same/better but more durable.

any reason in particular?

ive only been hooping in kobe8's for a month and so far it seems pretty durable. only concern i have is the insoles wearing down

A PS request

Kobe 8 Cleat

I know its a terrible PS... I'm at work and cant really stay glued to PS right now :lol:

Reactions: lyl
Cleats would look better without the portion going up the heel... Other than that, dope!

Since baseball season is just starting, we might see something like this. There's probably some pro athletes here, or at least lurking. :nerd:

Cleats would look better without the portion going up the heel... Other than that, dope!

Since baseball season is just starting, we might see something like this. There's probably some pro athletes here, or at least lurking. :nerd:

I thought that too when i was doing it

I got lazy man

:lol:

**Shrug**

Hey fellas. Figured it was time to quit lurking and sign up. Just about to send in for some Chaos id's and had to share the excitement. Almost getting Poison Green speckle instead of Uni Red...looks pretty cool but don't know whether to stay true or not.

PS, Foot Actions can still locate and ship direct on Blue Corals and Sulphurs if anyone is still missing that train.

Those are sick man, nice PS job. Definitely would make a great soccer boot. That mesh would have to go though. Maybe nike will start using that as a print on more substantial uppers a la KD designs?

Hey fellas. Figured it was time to quit lurking and sign up. Just about to send in for some Chaos id's and had to share the excitement. Almost getting Poison Green speckle instead of Uni Red...looks pretty cool but don't know whether to stay true or not.

PS, Foot Actions can still locate and ship direct on Blue Corals and Sulphurs if anyone is still missing that train.
i would stay red if youre using volt at all, volt and poison are pretty different

if you were to replace volt with poison on all parts.... bu then its pretty diff

A PS request

Kobe 8 Cleat

I know its a terrible PS... I'm at work and cant really stay glued to PS right now :lol:
I like the concept but these wouldn't work unless it was a hard shell shoe. Only cleats that would work well for the kobe 8 is golf cleats. Only sport where your foot most likely won't get stepped on.

Last edited:
I like the concept but these wouldn't work unless it was a hard shell shoe. Only cleats that would work well for the kobe 8 is golf cleats. Only sport where your foot most likely won't get stepped on.

the thought of someone stepping on that EM w/ another clean and tearing straight through it.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Colorway is classic
smokin.gif
I believe the sulfurs are one of the best colorways release. Earl Clark seems to love them as he wears them in mostly every away game. And who doesn't love a black and yellow cw? It's been going on since the Kobe 1. Oh wait.. .maybe because they were a general release right? 

Yeah, that must be it. No hype. Just a shoe that he's done a lot of damage in. 

damn,,those are nice :nerd:

I believe they are better in person, I just don't really dig the flywire placement- to me its fine without and the colors are decent, but I think they could have done better. Dont get me wrong. For same price as the GRs like pythons and sulfurs, etc... I would likely be in, but the elite price tag will keep me pretty far away for now.

Back
Top Bottom