OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs top 3 for sure. Have you even seen them in person?! Too dope.
I would imagine most people have seen them in person by now lol. I could cop them for below retail but they just don't do it for me. I think for myself though so I'm not swayed by cats repeatedly saying they're the best 8. 

Sulfurs have been sitting at a few local FTL's. surprised when I see that you guys get denied when stock locating. Employees gotta be doing something wrong
i think FTL employees limit stock locate to 500 miles or something.....

just their mentality of not wanting to help you/acting like theyre doing you a favor for shoes

if i havent found a pair of BHMs for a decent price ill cop a crayola as trade bait for em once they release, i know someone will bite 
smokin.gif

shut up with all this sulfer talk LOL JK (im a lil salty)

i struck out and it seems i cant stock locate them hoping i get lucky with outlets

Well I would hope you're not swayed by others on this forum, as most are expressing their own opinions. I was one of the haters till I saw them in person.

I'm also probably in the minority as far as not liking the volts and red camos and honestly not even feeling the purple fades either *hides in bunker, prepares for fall out* haha

Well I would hope you're not swayed by others on this forum, as most are expressing their own opinions. I was one of the haters till I saw them in person.

I'm also probably in the minority as far as not liking the volts and red camos and honestly not even feeling the purple fades either *hides in bunker, prepares for fall out* haha

Skeeter saying that about the Purple Fades around here is blasphemous bro. Hahaha it might get u banned.

woah now dont create false hype on here youll get called out for being a hypebeast lmao 
roll.gif

anyways i do agree with you about the sulfurs clean CW and clean pattern, especially the 3m swoosh n fangs or shozoku 
nthat.gif

Lol yea lets chill on the Sulfur talk. I got sniped for loving those boring kicks. They don't play "mind tricks" on you so they're not hot.

I agree though......1s, Away (Carpe) 2s, Asia 3s and the list goes on. To each his own though.

Last edited:
all the del sol kobes are highly regarded regardless of my personal feeling and i see why

del sol CW to kobe is like blk/red to jordans

just wait itll hit you 
laugh.gif

Alright officially sold my Thunder IV's and spare pair of Bred 11's to fund my addiction for Kobe's. Quality over hype is how I'm feeling these days.

Nothing wrong with that. May as well get the most bang for your buck. Its no secret that the quality on retros have been on the steady decline for quite some time.

Flexin' the everyday PYTHONS..  My beater shoe since RD, only till I cop them Black/Gold Elite+ johns then ima use those for everyday use.  Mesh seems to be getting a bit worn out, but no matter how many times I crouch down, absolutely NO creases thus far.  These joints just won't crease.

Nothing wrong with that. May as well get the most bang for your buck. Its no secret that the quality on retros have been on the steady decline for quite some time.
My exact thought's. Plus after wearing a pair of 8's and having that comfort it's to hard to go back to Jordans when the comfort level is no where near the same. I'll keep a few of my retro's but Kobe's are far above them in my eyes

definitely doubling up on those. they will be my everyday shoes. That Black and Gold will go with anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom