OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Red Camo YOTS yesterday

LMAO, that boy is on FIRE

Northland by any chance?

12 mile and Southfield rd FTL in the Marshall's plaza
WHAT?

i hate ****** man, i called them so many times asking for the 8s, they said they dont carry any Kobes

why do people act like that? i hate that stuff man, FTL needs to do a purge, they got to many people who would rather just lie and say "Nah we don't have them" instead of looking on the wall

hunting for that green pair btw, did they have them there?

Was finally able to snag a pair of BHM of ebay for a decent price. Trying to hunt these things down has been a job but the payoff will be sweet 
pimp.gif
Congrats!  Pulled the trigger on some last week.  How much you get them for if you don't mind me asking?

Easter's from KB24 restock just got delivered to my house. 30 minutes till I take lunch, to excited to see them in hand

you guys are paying so much for the BHM in my opinion, I saw a few listings for $200 NYC meetup for the BHM and Christmas. Too bad i don't like the BHM or the Christmas or the ASG.

Im satisfied with my supernaturals and pythons so far. I love the supernaturals, if only it had the full logo and wasn't nike+.

you guys are paying so much for the BHM in my opinion, I saw a few listings for $200 NYC meetup for the BHM and Christmas. Too bad i don't like the BHM or the Christmas or the ASG.

Im satisfied with my supernaturals and pythons so far. I love the supernaturals, if only it had the full logo and wasn't nike+.
I've been looking for a while with nothing coming up in my size for $250. I'm happy with paying that, from my experiences that's a deal 
laugh.gif
 Supernatural and Pythons don't do much for me. 

$200 is a really good price, but depends on the sizes. I needed up paying $250 for the BHM and Christmas since it's a hard find a size 9.

In my eye's we gotta pay personally the amount the shoe would mean to us. If a BHM in your eyes is only worth 200 don't go above it. If its worth 250 to you get it for that much. Everyone is gonna have their own price point for a shoe their willing to go to. It all depends on how much they want it and what it would mean to have them.

WHAT?

i hate ****** man, i called them so many times asking for the 8s, they said they dont carry any Kobes

why do people act like that? i hate that stuff man, FTL needs to do a purge, they got to many people who would rather just lie and say "Nah we don't have them" instead of looking on the wall

hunting for that green pair btw, did they have them there?

guess the same thing happened to me, cuz i actually called that FTL

I just picked up the Kobe Easters. Very exicted to get them $200.00 shipped for a size 12.

I may pick up the Christmas Lights as well. Those two are my favorites from this year.

Last edited:
anybody heard of Rock Em? the company that makes matching socks. I just ordered the kobe 8 sulfur shooting sleeve for balling aesthetics, now i gotta go find me some sulfurs.

anybody heard of Rock Em? the company that makes matching socks. I just ordered the kobe 8 sulfur shooting sleeve for balling aesthetics, now i gotta go find me some sulfurs.

I've ordered a few pairs from them. Satisfied with their products.

I've ordered a few pairs from them. Satisfied with their products.

Back
Top Bottom