OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

did kobe ever wear the volts in a real game? I saw them during the tourney, but don't remember kobe wearing them? 

anyone? 

those who have a crazy collection of shoes like MJ ROD I wonder where all of you guys keep them.... how do you even go though everything to wear a pair

Last edited:
^yessir...

...and these "SOUR GUMMY WORMS" ain't for everybody... Just wanted to try them out...
Great photo's as always MJRod, but please change your avi I get jealous seeing you rock the DK's since I never was able to get them haha

For folks on the hunt for easters/bhms it looks like 23 penny will be puttin some up later this evening.  Don't know sizes or prices yet but he's usually below rape for resale.

and what? stack them in your closet to collect dust?

You definitely ain't playing ball in them....sheeeeeeeeeeeit!

:smokin
Lol... I was on vacation, sick, and then my membership expired (recovering from Vegas before I pay the annual fee). Might just bite the bullet and go this weekend, you?

Have you gotten more run in your 8s?

Wish I had the option to buy the purple fades minus the speckle on the midsole lol. Didn't like it on my Christmas or Easters but not a deal breaker

Nice pic of the easters MJ :pimp: those new pics of the fades are nice well. Now I'm torn whether to cop the easter or just double up on the fades :/

Back
Top Bottom