OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know a lot of NT'ers aren't really into custom elite socks and quite frankly, neither am I.

A follow NT'er hooked me up with these Easter elites to take pictures in and I must say... I'm becoming a believer.

Thought I'd share in the Kobe 8 thread.

:rofl: @ the left sock is all crooked :lol:

Did you get them for free?

lace swap on blue lights- didn't realize exactly how long kobe 8 laces are- obviously these are short, but for casual purposes, fine for me. I like the silver/grey contrast with the blue more than blue with blue. Feel free to comment. No offense if not for everyone.

lace swap on blue lights- didn't realize exactly how long kobe 8 laces are- obviously these are short, but for casual purposes, fine for me. I like the silver/grey contrast with the blue more than blue with blue. Feel free to comment. No offense if not for everyone.
Those laces look 
nthat.gif

I'd like to see them laced in every eyelet and a better angle photo

but the laces are too small to lace in each one huh?

makes a world of a difference them boys lookin extra right

Man, I am thinking about copping the volt/gray colorway now. I made the mistake of trying them on this morning. Damn. I thought I was done with this model. The gradients are looking ill, but purple is my least fav color.

man can't decide if i want to keep my easters or give them to my friend for retail...

and nice pics mjrod

Back
Top Bottom